undercover ❁ d.s

liked by zachherron and 188,273 othersseaveydaniel Nobody sees, nobody knows,We are a secret can't be exposed ❤️

seaveydaniel Nobody sees, nobody knows,
We are a secret can't be exposed ❤️

*****

You are Corbyn's younger sister by two years and you loved him but he was always over protective of you even though you were 17. You could hardly catch up with your friends around L.A once you moved in because of our dominant he could be around the house. But since when did that stop anyone? The minute you walked in with your 4 bags and thick sweater hugging your waist, he made them all sit on the couch while he "addressed you"

"Hello my friends, we gather here to discuss this new human joining the household." Your cheeks burned up how you had never met his band members you don't know but they were a fine looking bunch.

"Stand up (y/n)" rolling you're eyes you stood up pushing your sunglasses up onto the top of your heads as Corbyn started introducing each one in full detail, you tried listening but you were too distracted by the one on the end with sharp, blue eyes, his hair styled in an upward direction and his slim but strong build crossing your thoughts.

"(y/n) are you even listening? Daniel are you listening?" You coughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck, Corbyn's eyes widening like he had just seen a unicorn.

"Okay! NO NO NO! Rule number 1 is no dating her, rule number 2 is no dating her, rule number 3 is no dating her, rule number 4-"

"Let me guess, no dating me?" Your voice rising sassily

"No, it's actually don't eat nutter butters"

"WHAT NO FAIR." You sternly stay trying to keep your cool in front of these new guys but it was hard when nutter butter was your life. They all laughed moving away from the couch as Corbyn argued with you.

"(y/n) this is my house and it's my rules.." blah blah blah you were hardly listening as Daniel was behind him copying every movement, mouthing every word for word and you could hardly contain yourself.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll show you to your room." He finally finished causing Daniel to fling to the couch making you giggle and wink as you passed him behind Corbyn.

Did you follow those rules? Of course not, especially not rule number 5 which had caused multiple arguments in one day between you and Corbyn. You couldn't help but not stay away from Daniel too, you two were like magnets and soon you too were pursuing something more of a friendship.