interview ❁ j.a

This is a request from the lovely x_xTiannax_x

liked by jonahmarais and 304,567 othersjackaverymusic mine

jackaverymusic mine.

*****

I walked out of the bathroom ready to leave for the interview, dressed in a white shirt, a grey skirt and some of my favourite jewellery.

"God damn it (y/n) why do you have to sit behind the camera looking like that?" I giggle as I felt his hand grasp me waist bringing me closer to his body, the fresh cologne that I die for filling my nose.

"What do you even mean Jack?" I laugh knowing he was admiring me from head to toe, he'd made it obvious with one glance.

"Well how am I going to CONCENTRATE when you look like the finest SNACK I've even seen" I laugh throwing my head back my hair hanging loose around my head. We could hear the commotion of the household downstairs trying to get ready to leave as a cry of what seemed to be Eben indicating the transportation was here

"Okay lover boy we have to go" he smiled kissing my cheek quickly before running out of his room quickly while I walked causally behind grabbing my phone and lip balm.

*****

We entered the filming room in a high vibe of excitement with Zach bouncing off the walls like a child after red cordial which was most likely the case. We all shook hands with the interviewer named Matt before they all began to get ready in their seating for the questions to begin.

I shared a wink with Jack as they all argued about where they wanted to sit while their manager, Eben, their publicist and I found a chair behind the camera. The argument picked back up as Jack realised he couldn't see me from his seat and we all laughed as they continued to aggressively discuss seating till Jack was bottom right, furtherest away from Matt.

"Okay are you finished?" Their manager spoke up raising his eyebrows as they all laughed and nodded before turning their focus to Matt as the camera man began turning all the equipment on, giving the thumbs up.

"And welcome back to <interview company> today we are here with the one and only, why don't we boys!" They all waved saying hi as I observed each of their faces, all so genuine. Jack loved me, but he loved his fans dearly too, talking about how much they've done for him and how they connected us together. We met at a convention 2 years ago due to their rising popularity and my gaining followers on Instagram. They'd all goofed around before admitting they all followed me and adored my travel videos on IGTV. I remember taking one look at Jack's smirking face and knew that it wouldn't be the last time I'd see them or him in particular. Eben nudged my side as I began to pay attention to the undergoing of the interview.

"What is your favourite things to do"

"Play the cello"

"Read books"

"Go on my phone for sure"

"Look at the stars"

"Skateboarding" he smiled his a million dollar smile at the guy but it didn't last long

"No it's not you like spending time with- oof! Jonah!" I tried not to burst out into laughter at the non subtle shoving of Zach in the stomach. Jack's face was bright red while Corbyn and Daniel tried to remain non phased which didn't happen as they awkwardly smiled.

Turning my attention to Matt, I saw confusion plastered to his face while he looked at all the boys who were regaining concentration minus Jack's minimum flick of his eyes to me.

"Moving on, the fans have their conspiracies so let us know lads, is there any special woman in your life?" They all go silent as Corbyn proudly raises his hand while Jack and I catch eyes.

I want to laugh at his goofy side eye look and smiling face while Corbyn doesn't shut up about Christina. I wiggle my eyebrows at him before he shakes his head turning back but he suddenly made serious eye contact with Matt who had watched the whole display of our interaction.

"Well well well Jack do we have something to share"

"Oh not at all Matt"

"Come on Jack, just spill" Zach pokes him before receiving the deepest death stare I've ever seen.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a break through, who is the lovely lady Jack? Can we get her out here?" I froze, this couldn't be happening. We'd been on the down low for so long and I wasn't sure if I was ready to be labeled as his girl to his fans. They'd shred me to pieces and we'd be swarmed. I watched as Jack put his head back down smiling when in reality he was looking at me asking if it was okay with his eyes. I could hardly respond before a hushed whisper came from my left.

"It'll be good for the publicity please" she whispered before Eben leant over and said

"He'll protect you if they come for you" I stared into his brotherly eyes before standing up to Jack's excitement off the stools we had been seated on, thanking the lord that I looked decent today.

"Oh my god it's finally happening" Daniel said his hands on both sides of his face in happiness I giggled walking into view of the camera and lights as Matt smiled at me, he must have know.

"Welcome (y/n) (l/n)" he clapped as I was pulled into the sandwich of boys on the sofa they'd been sitting on. I laughed as Jack protectively places his arm around me,

"So this is news to all of us, how long have you two been dating?"

"6 months." His eyes widen

"Secret for so long, why?" I clear my voice making sure my posture is nice like my mother had told me

"We've been on the down low as you can tell because it's our relationship and it's a part of our lives we decided to keep private from the internet" I smile as Jack nods his head

"Aww this is honestly too cute, anything else from the hot couple?" I blink shaking my head but of course Jack had other ideas jumping up from the couch getting right up in the camera

"I love her very much and she is the best. She's beautiful and looks after me" I blink rapidly watching the scene act out in front of me while Matt claps and Corbyn whistles as he leans down and kisses my cheek gently.

"Ew PDA"

"Shut up Zach"

_______________
📽

Awww this was fun to write!
Requests are always open x