j-j-jealous ❁ j.a

liked by seaveydaniel and 324,675 othersjackaverymusic uhmmmmm

jackaverymusic uhmmmmm

*****

"just shut up."

"I didn't do anything."

"I said shut up."

"I don't deserve to be spoken to like this jack!" My eyebrows furrowed as his jaw clenched like he always does when he's mad and his fist tightening till they are white. I felt the same way.

We'd been on a date to a small cafe we'd found a few weeks ago and before I knew it we were in the car, with tension thickening between us and aggressive words being passed.

"I didn't do anything." I whispered again, holding back tears while staring out the window.

"Don't act like you don't know." He grunted. I was ready to jump out of the car and never see him again but I wasn't a drama queen, I didn't do tension.

"I give up." I sigh brushing the tears that managed to slip past my control onto my cheeks. I couldn't think of what I'd done, he'd hardly left my side. I could see him looking at me through my peripheral vision.

"Baby..." He said placing his hand on my thigh but I was deeply mad so I moved it off twisting further away from him in the drivers seat.

"Please I'm sorry I was..."

"You were what Jack!? I don't remember doing anything in there! I never have done anything to make you mad!"

"I'm sorry I was just- I was um- I..."

"You were what? Spit it out."

"I was Jealous! Fuck!" My heart stopped,

jack jealous? I didn't think he'd have it in him. He was calmer than a river and nothing really ever bothered him. Shocked I turned to him as he pulled over on the side of the road trying to calm down, his grip hadn't loosened on the wheel but his left hand was raised pulling at his lip showing off his minimalistic tattoos inked on his fingers.

"is that so?" He scrunched his face at my words while I placed an elbow on the centre console slightly amused about the emotional tornado my boy was going through.

"well! when I came back from the bathroom that waiter was busy flirting with you and - I just could see in his eyes how he felt and - nothing gets me more mad and j-j-jealous then that!" I raised my eyes brows while he continued to stare ahead awkwardly shifting in his seat and trying to fix his hat.

I let out a little giggle catching his brown eyes with confusion and salt sprinkled around his attitude.

"Don't laugh at me!"

"So you're telling me you just spent 10 minutes yelling at me-" I jabbed my chest with my finger before bringing it over to his chest "because you were jealous while I DID NOTHING?"

He looked down fiddling with his pants, shrugging slightly.

"alright."

"What?!"

"I said alright jack."

"Why I was so rude-"

"Yeah I fucking realised. I'm just now allowed to yell at you while you hug those millions of girls."

"But they are just fans-"

"Yeah and he's my sisters ex-boyfriend." He pauses flustered staring back into my eyes.

"Shit."

"Mmhm." I counted a couple of seconds in my mind, 5...4...3...2...1.

"Baby I'm sorry! I didn't realise! I love you so much don't forget that, I'll do anything for you to forgive me." I laughed. Jack always pretends he's this big guy even though he's short and an actual softie.

"It's alright.."

As we start moving again,

He slowly puts his hand on my thigh but this time instead of moving away I gently place my hand on top of his.

_______________
🙄

Hi I'm back xox