MEET and greet ❁ z.h

liked by seaveydaniel and 234, 678 othersimzachherron I love meeting all of you 💛

imzachherron I love meeting all of you 💛

*****

My insides were screaming as I walked into my apartment after school, I was so tired but I knew I had only just started my real work. Stepping into the shower I sighed as the hot water rolled down my body repeatedly bringing release to my stressed muscles. School was so overwhelming and I still didn't understand why I was there anymore. I had the grades to leave even though I'm only 16, no one enjoyed my company and I was usually pretty bullied. Sam Fransisco was also a nightmare being crazy but I did enjoy the pizza down the road.

I could hardly believe my commitment to the Barnett family, Jane Barnett had helped me escape multiple situations through out my childhood, looking after me in terrible times of my parents divorce, I guess I'm just repaying her now. Pulling on my ripped jeans, ruffled, off the shoulder shirt and converse, tying my hair up into a cute messy bun which I usually sported most days at school. Grabbing my backpack and little things I promised the kids I left the little place and went to the basement to my car, driving down the roads. I tried to keep my eyes open thinking of the money I desperately needed to keep my apartment, plus tonight I'd get extra for more hours when babysitting.

Knocking on the door, I pull my best fake smile onto my face as Jane's sweet, gorgeous face comes into few behind an excited Poppy, who's only 10.

"(y/n) are you excited for why don't we!?"

"Of course Poppy, what- I mean why.. uhmm! Where is Claire?" I said hugging Jane quickly slipping off my shoes nervously, I was worried about taking them to this concert they haven't stopped talking about, I knew their songs from spending so much time with the two girls but I didn't even know the band name!

Their house was massive and I basically lived here, it was always tidy even with Poppy being a hurricane of energy. Walking up the wooden stairs I push open the white, wooden door revealing Claire, turning on the straightener. I sighed, she was so self conscious even at 14 and she never realised how beautiful she was. Walking in I flicked the switch of the heat tool making her scoff

"(y/n) what are you doing!?"

"Claire, your hair is amazing why would you get rid of that?" Looking down at her twiddling thumbs, her hair was curly, oh and by curly I meant lots and lots. It was stunning though and I often found myself jealous of it and it's natural beauty.

"Jack- they won't like me with curly hair..." I shook my head smiling at her, dancing over to her speaker hitting play hoping it would be an upbeat song and soon the song which I had no idea the name of was blasting through the room. Giggling she got up off her vanity

"I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE LIKE LIMELIGHT!" She yelled as I jumped on her bed. The only reason I've stuck around this job babysitting Claire and Poppy apart from my past history was because they were the family I never had, they were my sisters and I loved them. As the song came to a close I pushed her back onto her little seat taking her tangle teaser and started doing her hair up braiding the front tightly leaving half done and half out.