wildman ❁ j.a

liked by seaveydaniel and 398,628 othersjackaverymusic incredible feeling 🖤🌙

jackaverymusic incredible feeling 🖤🌙

*****

The time was 8pm as I stepped out of the car gracefully, allowing the dress to cascade from the door. The silk material fell around my ankles, the moonlight reflecting off the dark forest green. Tucking the little piece of hair that feel from behind my ear back into place, I walk towards the growing noise and crowded school entrance. To say I was alone was exactly correct but the confidence held with the pins in my hair, radiated on my olive skin as I reached the line steadily in my high shoes. The thought of a couple of friends were looming my head as I hoped some would be inside but the recent death of one of our closest Victoria Adams (random) had bought a tensive filled atmosphere to our group and our school. It was a mystery when the blonde haired skinny girl disappeared into the night, only to be found a couple of days later; torn to shreds in the middle of the woods, wearing only silk pyjamas. Carefully looking over her evidence it seemed like the same thing had occurred with the case of my brother who only a year ago was classified missing. His room was filled with questions that no one or myself could answer.

"ticket please." I smiled slightly, gently passing the teacher my small square of pink paper before a nod that enabled me to briskly walk past the halls into the gym that was booming with the band playing and decorated from top to bottom in the school colours. Nervously entering, looking around for a familiar face I spot Brooke dressed in a deep red, that nicely complimented the dark shade of fabric that hung off my body.

"(y/n)! you made it! I thought you had a date..?" She spook quickly with clear articulation but my mind did not understand, I thought we'd planned to come as friends with no dates. Before anything slipped past our lips the tall, kinda lanky boy who dated Brooke strutted over, placing his arm around her waist.

"Daniel." I nod which he nicely smiled looking down at his girl who was honestly the prettiest person in the room - guaranteed to win Prom Queen.

"Hey (y/n)! where is your date" I felt a tinge of blush fall to my cheeks, embarrassed with the silly mistake. Trying to form a sentence in explanation I suddenly feel a hand slide around my waist.

"With me of course"

"Jack? Didn't you get here alone"

"Well I was meant to pick her up at 7pm sharp and take her to dinner but my sister was taken to hospital meaning we had to obviously postpone our dinner date" He charmingly smiled while I tried to calm the intense rate of my heart. Nothing to do with romance but purely the constant lying that I'd discovered slipping into my regular behaviour.

"woah (y/n) got yourself a fine gentlemen" Brooke squealed, her black hair falling in perfect girls over her shoulder as her hands grabbed mine. Calmly smiling, I look slightly towards Jack who had generously maybe, sort of saved my ass from discomfort.