the kissing booth ❁ c.b

inspired by the movie the kissing booth x

liked by jackaverymusic and 227, 207 otherscorbynbesson chessin for u 🧀

corbynbesson chessin for u 🧀

*****

3rd Person P.O.V (name random x)

Piper's body trembled slightly on the side of the booth she swear, she was never going to be on. It was a stupid idea, its a kiss but waiting made the 3 buckets of popcorn she ate at the ticket both feel uneasy inside her stomach. She kept trying to think of stupid things shes done in the past but came to the conclusion this had to be the top of the list. It had all been fine before five minutes ago, the stalls were amazing and bright along with the large income of people and money to Elle, Lee and her store. But of course all the lying caught up and failed them, leaving no one but Piper to volunteer (forced by Lee) to walk up to the podium, sweating and dying from anticipation.  She'd been standing here for what felt hours in her opinion but not a single footstep or swoop to smooch had happened yet. The colour in her cheeks began to rise to her face, in embarrassment thoughts such as "Does no one want to kiss me? Maybe I just wasn't those girls " flying through her head at a rapid pace.

Corbyn had been having an awesome time and stoked he didn't fall into the responsibility of a stand this year, his space inspired game had been a flop last year. The boys and him had experienced every possible station he could think of and the build up of hardened sugar in his stomach was making him feel sick naturally. It was getting later in the fair and he tightly pressed his arms to his body as they all laughed and talked. He never thought he'd find such a weird group of friends, only Jack was the one who even went to the school, the rest of them different ages and states bought together by music. Continuing to walk around the ground he felt regret of giving Zach fairy floss, the kid was bouncing off the walls and was obviously had not matured at all since age 8.

"Hey, I heard from a couple of my school pals there's an extremely popular store over there, wanna rock up and have a look?" smirked Jack towards the groip pointing in a certain direction. Jonah and Zach instantly started nodded, while himself and Daniel hesitated

"What kinda stall Jack?" quizzed Daniel

"Its called a kissing booth" the three started getting excited not giving enough time for the other two to protest but be dragged around a couple of stalls towards a large group of people. Once arriving Corbyn looked over most of the people to notice no one moving but a single girl standing alone at the platform.

Lee and Elle stood there at the ticket booth feeling extremely guilty for the pressuring of piper who had been standing there without a single kiss. But it was hard to explain why as in front of  them stood a crowd of  maybe 30 people and not one had stepped forward excited as for Mia, scaring them of how this would destroy their poor friend.