Kill Me Sweetly

• Dedicated to John, for believing in me.

The thrill of the hunt runs in your veins.

You run through the dark every night looking for them, in the dark shadows, through alleys full of memories. Even as an assassin you learn to be afraid of the dark.

Their blood is forever soaked in your skin.

Red haunts your memories, you can't get rid of it though, it runs through your heart and mind like a continuous loop waiting to suck you in; to make you remember how it once felt.

Screams echo in your dreams.

No matter where you are they are always there hiding in your head waiting for your eyes to close, she knows that they haunt her yet she can't stop the urge to kill everyone, she likes it.

And you always experience their last breath.

The end, you''re more aware of it then anyone else in the world. Death is just another passing moment to you and you don't care when that will be you, somewhere, one day. It is your life.

Josey, she has grown up knowing all of this but she can't stop her urge to disappear in the night time waiting for her prey. She waits until nothing is left, of herself or anyone around her.

But then she gets sent to Lilith Academy, her new beginning.