YOI

"Hey Beka I'm home", my older brother Otabek comes striding down the hall, practice gear in hand.

"Hey Si, you coming to practice?", I think about it for a few seconds and frown,

"I thought you were picking Yuri up?" He nods.

"I am, but if you want to come I can tell Yuri to walk", he grins.

"You can't do that to your boyfriend Beka, I'll walk", I laugh as his cheeks flush pink.

"You sure?"

I nod, "yeah, I'll change and grab something to eat on my way, I'll be fine, I promise"

He gives me a sceptical look, "I don't want you walking around on your own"

"I'm sixteen now bro I can walk myself there" I give him a playful flick in his shoulder.

"I know but what if some one recognised you again?"

"I'll wear big glasses and a big scarf, and even if they do, it's not me they want, you're the famous ice skater here", he smiles nervously.

"Ok, but be careful", I nod, and give him a hug.

"I will, go get your boyfriend and don't worry about me, I'll see you soon"

He nods and heads out the door.

I quickly do as I said I would and change into some ripped blue, high rise jeans, a black mid length shirt and a black and leopard print hoodie which Yuri gave me.

It was his when he was sixteen but last year he grew out of it so he gave it to me.

Then I put on a white knitted infinity scarf and pull my hair out, letting my black locks hang down over the scarf and fall dead straight down my back and over my shoulders.

I pull on a beanie and some knee length black boots, I quickly redo my mascara and apply some lip gloss before grabbing my chestnut pleather satchel bag and a pair of big but still stylish sunglasses.

I head out the door, locking it behind me and putting the glasses on.
I walk about twelve blocks to the local McDonald's and get some chicken nuggets and a caramel thick shake before heading across the road and through a couple of quick shortcuts to the local sports centre.

I duck through, smiling at the girl behind the counter and I head to the change rooms, I stuff my scarf, glasses and bag in my brothers locker before heading out to the rink bleachers.

I sit down on my own and start eating my nuggets.

I watch as Beka and Yuri muck around, we're all here early, so it's just three of us, the boys on the ice, 'warming up', they're mucking around, sneaking kisses and play fighting.

My brother is quiet and stoic to people he doesn't know, he's got a cold wall around him, and Yuri is similar, when I first met him two years ago he was sixteen, he had just won the Grand Prix in his senior debut.

He had been cold and salty but over time as his relationship with Beka developed and we were around each other more he began to warm up to me, we'd become quite close, it was almost like having two older brothers and I love it.

I stick in my ear phones and watch some videos as I stuff my face with nuggets.

Suddenly someone sits next to me and I look up to meet electric blue eyes and strawberry blond hair.

"Hey Ash"
I grin and throw my arms around the boy, who grins at me and hugs me back.

Asher Babicheva, younger brother to Mila Babicheva, his pale complexion, insane blue eyes, and six foot four height show his relativity to Mila. The only difference is that he has strawberry blond hair whereas his sister's is fire truck red.