More riding, rich kids and romance

The gentle hum of the motor is drowned by Taylor Swift's voice as it blares from the speakers.

Trees whip by in blurs of greens and browns.

The occasional house whips by.

Suddenly the music is paused, revealing my awful voice as I finish the line.

"Twenty minutes miss", I nod, thanking my driver as he presses play on the music.

Five minutes later and the trees are turning into houses, the houses to apartments and the apartments to sky scrapers.

We soon pull up alongside many others at the London St Antony's Senior Academy for Ladies and Gentlemen. Joining a new school half way through year ten is never easy for anyone, but when you've never been to school before and then you're suddenly sent to an elite boarding school XXXX hours from home halfway through year ten.

Well, it's a little daunting.

I climb out of the car, tucking my sleek black iPhone X into the back pocket of my favourite blue jeans.
The jeans have sparkly spangly bits on the back pockets and a rip in the left thigh and one on the right knee.

Paired with my brown western leather belt and a black and teal polo shirt I'd say I'm looking alright.

My brown leather cowgirl boots are polished and comfy and my hair is straightened and left to hang down my back.

The sound of my suitcase rolling on the pavement echoes off the walls of the four skyscrapers that make up the curriculum area of the school.

I pull the black case behind me as I head for the residential area.

The rest of my stuff was dropped of three days ago.

I finally find my way to the three skyscraper buildings making up the residential area.

"Well, here goes nothing", I take a deep breath and walk into the closest building, I'm struck by a beautiful aroma and the lovely modernly decorated area, with neutral tones there are expensive couches and chandeliers and things everywhere.

I check the paper I was handed at the office for my room, room twelve floor five.

I make my way to the elevator and up to floor five, I wander a few corridors before finding my room, I walk in to a beautifully decorated room with a double bed in the centre and a huge mirrored wardrobe on one wall, there's a huge jarrah desk in the corner. The walls are cotton candy pink and I roll my eyes at that detail.

Although with the hot pink and black accents it looks rather nice.

I place my bag down and head to the wardrobe, finding that my things had been arranged for me.

I open the door on the opposing wall to reveal a luxurious ensuite.

The black floor tiles and pastel coloured walls go really well with the gold fittings.

I change and go to bed, I'm so damn tired.

***

The next morning my alarm wakes me at four thirty a.m. sharp.

I sit up and stretch before springing out of bed.

I quickly pull on my blue jodhpurs and black polo, I chuck a piece of gum in my mouth, pull on my socks and tall boots, grab my helmet and rush out and down stairs.

My Grandmother had a brand new equine section installed at the school before I got here.

I head down the barn isles scanning the faces of the fifty odd Dutch and French warmblood a who had been purchased for the school until I find the face of my gorgeous Afghan Warmblood gelding XXXXX.

I slip into the stall and attach my lead rope to his leather halter.

I lead him out and to the cross ties.

His shod hooves clack against the concrete floor as he dances in place.

He knows what we're doing today.

I run a brush over his pristine coat and fling my black saddle pad into his back.

I grab a crate and position it so it gives me enough height to swing the XXX jumping saddle onto his broad back.

I slip on his bridle and lead him to the massive indoor showjumping ring.