Idek but its called Lucifers Charm

Lucifer, Satan, The Devil, he holds a large collection of names for himself and I'm quite sure you know him by at least one.

Any of these names mentioned probably brings to mind an image of a large, hairy, horned beast that probably has red skin and fire in his eyes right? Along with the tale of the wayward angel that tempted Adam and Eve through the ways of a snake, or however it goes.

Now don't take this the wrong way or anything but I assure you all that, it's bull shit.

And I'm kind of over the image that's been spread and the rumours that have tarnished the Lucifer name.

So I'm out to change all that, show you the truth.

I don't wanna overwhelm you and drop too many bombs at once so I'll start slow.

So first things first, there's no right or wrong name, my dear grandpa went by Satan, and his dad went by John.

My fathers name is Donald.

But he's not currently the devil, he's not even an original in the bloodlines.

My mother is, Well was, it's rather complicated you see.

My mother, Allexandria Bellatrixx, is, was sorry, the fifth in a short line of long living Devils.

I've never met my father, all I know is his name and that he must have done something pretty god awful for him to have been up to the standards of our bloodline.

But that's enough of that for now, the next thing that pisses me off is the way we are portrayed, im the next in line for Hell's throne and I'm a girl! And I know for a fact that the heir to heavens throne is male but the last three have been female.

And for goodness sakes, my skin isn't red.

Honestly the most devilish thing about my appearance is probably my red eyes.

Otherwise I'm pretty plain, mid length ebony hair with striking red streaks, fairly light skin, I'm about five foot five and

Ebony black hair with shocks of red through it, eyes like nothing he'd ever seen, they appeared ocean blue with what seemed like red and orange flickers of fire dancing in them. A slip of a girl she was, standing around five foot five, but her frame was deceiving of her strength.

And as he sat now, their hands and eyes locked in a battle, an arm wrestle, he realised, she was about to beat him. This slip of a girl, a smirk playing on her mouth as she chewed on her full bottom lip in concentration, the new girl with her pale, angelic, complexion and her long, fluttering eyelashes, was about to beat him at a simple arm wrestle.

The blond haired boy glared at her, his eyes burning into hers, watching the flames dancing about her irises, noticing the challenge in her eyes as she slammed his hand down onto the lunch table, her smirk becoming more prominent.

The boys glassy blue eyes glances up sheepishly at his friends around him.

"I guess you win then huh", he takes the girls small hand in his and presses a light kiss to her knuckles. "It won't stay that way for long though, I assure you". He leaves her with a smirk and a wink before turning on his heel and striding out of the cafeteria.