XXI

==Twenty-One==

[Niall’s POV]

            The next afternoon Zayn got home from his workout, completely sweaty and looking really hot. As much as I wanted to just pin him to the ground and fuck him once more, we didn’t have the spare time, sadly. He waved to me when he walked in the door, tossing his keys on the countertop closest to him. “Getting a shower then we can go.” He said, immediately heading down the hall, towards the bathroom. The door closed behind him and within seconds the showerhead turned on.

            Zayn had let me sleep in today, while he went out for his run and workout. Just moments before he got home, I woke up myself, so I was still greasy from my major sleep. We both needed to shower, but we also needed to get moving. I thought to myself for a second and stood, jogging to the bathroom while pulling my shirt off and tossing it. I opened the bathroom door and Zayn was just walking into the shower, giving me a full frontal view. By now we were used to the occasional walk-in on each other and seeing more than we should. However, this time was different.

            He was naked and before I knew it, he was watching me undress myself. It was like his eyes were dragging my pants down so they could see my member. When we were both naked we hurried into the shower and didn’t so much cleansing since all I did was push Zayn against the shower wall, and all Zayn did was bounce up and down on my shaft.

            After our somewhat of a shower, we both got dressed, and Zayn cleaned my release off of him. When dressed and dry we left his house and he followed me as we walked the streets to this pawnshop I had googled yesterday. Zayn didn’t know where I was taking him, and I didn’t want him to know until we got there. I didn’t want him panicking, so I kept it a mystery from him. Part of me thought he thought we were going on our first date, and if that was the case, I felt horrible because we won’t be going on one in a while.

            Zayn grabbed my hand and smiled at me. He totally thought I was taking him on a date. We turned left and walked for about three minutes until we got to the pawnshop, “We’re here.” I said, opening the door for Zayn.

            “Why are we at a pawnshop?” Zayn questioned, walking in after my gesture.

            “I told you, we have to prepare for Harry and his army of mistakes.” I tried to sound stern, but I don’t think I was at all. I was awkwardly caught up on whether or not Zayn thought I was taking him on a date. He seemed fine and I shook the thoughts out of my head, “Just follow me and don’t say anything, babe.” Zayn was nodding and quickly got behind me, following my steps down the small hall.

            “You know it dangerous to be out right now.” A voice called from the back of a shop, probably knowing we were here since the door caused a bell to ring when we opened it, “It’s not safe.” The man, who I assumed was the owner of this shop, stepped out from behind what I think was the counter and greeted us, “Lucas Smithenson.”

            “Niall Horan, and my boyfriend, Zayn Malik –”

            “Ah, so you come from the queer part of England.” Lucas Smithenson blurted. I felt Zayn tense and I just rolled with the punches, “Now why would a bunch of gaybags have an interest in my pawnshop during a time like this?”

            “We’re here to buy your guns.”

            “We don’t got anything.” Lucas huffed, turning around, “What would make you think we sold those.”

            “You said it yourself, it’s dangerous to be out and about during a time like this. So, if it’s so dangerous, why’re you open? Obviously, you have some sort of protection in case someone came in and tried to mug you.” I could feel the tension in my voice and I knew my expression was growing dark because the look on Lucas’ face showed me everything I needed to know.

            “Are you part of those sick fucks who killed that doctor guy?”

            I laughed, “No. We’re worse. Now, give me your guns.”

            “I said I don’t have any!” He gave me a quick yell. I grunted as a response and brushed past him, looking behind the counter. And there they were, four guns. I had no idea what kind they were, but I knew they’d shoot people and kill them. So I wanted them.

            “Lying is an ugly colour on you.” I said softly, “How much are they?” I looked past the older man and at Zayn. He was standing behind this fellow, eyeing him up and down. Lucas shook his head and crossed his arms. He wasn’t going to give them up so easily. I smirked and laughed to myself, “Zayn, you may want to look away.” Immediately he obeyed and turned around and I forced myself upon this clerk and before he could scream I snapped his neck and he dropped to the ground.

            “Gross.” Zayn muttered, turning back around, not looking to the ground, “Let’s just get out of here then.” And with his words, we quickly stored the guns in random boxes I found and we carried them out of the pawnshop. It took a bit longer to get home then it did to get the pawnshop, but that was because of the extra weight on us.

            When we got back to the house, things were off. The back patio door was slid open and there was a small breeze coming through. Zayn and I searched for any intruders but found no one in the house. I came out of the bedroom and met Zayn in the kitchen, where he was standing with a piece of paper in his hand. He looked over to me and handed me it, “Read it.”

            “What is it?”

            “A note.”

            “From who?”

            “Harry.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Trying to write the rest of this story ASAP so I can get the last few updates to you guys ^_^. I understand A LOT of you lost interest in this story, and I'm sorry. That's my fault. I made this story too complicated and my updates on it were poor. So I apologize. Originally, I was going to delete it, but people convinced me not to :). So if you don't read this anymore, then no harm, no foul :).

But, if you'd like, you can continue reading and continue commenting? ^_^

FAN
VOTE
COMMENT