XVIII

==Eighteen==

[Zayn’s POV]

            The following morning Niall was up before me, and when I woke up his eyes were fixed on me, “Are you sure you’re okay?” His eyes were full of concern, “I’m scared I hurt you.” His finger tips brushed against my naked, exposed thighs as I reminisced on what we did the night prior. I felt myself blush while I shook my head, “So, it didn’t hurt?”

            “Yes, it did, at first.” I smiled as I wrapped myself in what little blanket was left on our bed, “But, I knew I was in good hands. I knew you didn’t want to hurt me. You wanted to pleasure me. I guess that made me not afraid.” My eyes turned over to Niall’s body, which was also left naked. His face was soft and I could tell he was happy, but it was a different kind of happy – a happy he hasn’t showed me yet.

            “Does it hurt to move?” Niall asked, still looking intently at me.

            “I’m stiff, but it’s bearable. But my ass has a slight burn.” I was blushing again, “You’re very big, you know that, right? And thick too. I think that’s what got me, your thickness.”

            “I’ll just have to let you play with my thick friend again sometime soon.” Niall winked as he hit my thigh with his shaft that was hard again. But I assumed it was his case of morning wood, as I too had a hard-on underneath my covers. I let out a girly laugh that was almost a giggle and turned to look at Niall who looked deep in thought.

“What’s on your mind, Ni?”

            “I’m just happy,” He said quietly, “It’s just surreal. I always told myself there’s no way Zayn is going to trust me enough to love him fully. I’m a monster and he knows I can hurt him, but, I was wrong. You did trust me, Zayn, and that just –” Niall cut himself off since a few tears started rolling off his cheeks, “I’m sorry, I just, thought I was going to have to live the rest of my life unloved by you, but, I now know that won’t happen.”

            I was about to open my mouth to talk, but I was interrupted by a loud noise coming from the kitchen area. Niall jumped up, as did I, and we both put on our briefs. Niall held me behind him as we both walked over to the door. Niall peaked around the frame to see if anyone was there, but I assume there wasn’t, since he started walking down the hall. His hands were out in front of him, so my hands, made comfort by gripping the elastic waistband of his briefs that hugged the small of his back.

            We took a few more steps and were exposed to the rest of the empty house, “What was that noise?” I whispered up to Niall, as he shook his head, not knowing what it was.

            “It was me.” Said a voice coming from behind me. I felt their breath tickle the back of my neck, making me scream and run in front of Niall, who in return, flipped around, “Wow, you turned into an even bigger pussy, Zayn.” We were now looking at Harry.

            “How’d you get in here?” Niall snarled.

            “Does that really matter? All that should matter is that I’m here, and Ed has your boyfriend over there.” Harry avoided the question with a point of his finger over to the door leading to the patio.

            Then, I felt a body run into me, grabbing me, and pulling me away from Niall. Ed threw me onto the floor, away from Niall and Harry, “Simmer down.” He whispered into my ear when he came down and pulled at my hair.

            “So, this is really romantic, yeah?” Harry started to sound chipper and fake, “Zayn, you finally let Niall fuck you from behind last night I see. It was really hot to watch. I swear, if I didn’t like chicks, I would’ve totally gotten off by the two of you. Although, Niall, I wish you would’ve fucked him harder. Maybe then I would’ve considered getting off.” Harry shrugged, and threw his head back in laughter.

            “You’re disgusting.” Niall spat, jerking forward towards Harry, “Why are you here?” I could hear his voice starting to turn more vicious with every word he spoke.

            “To tell you that we’re not going to kill you just yet,” Harry begun, “But we want you both to know, that the little stunt you pulled at the airport is going to cost you.”

            “What are you going to do, Harry?” Niall was getting very close to him now, and Harry just stood there with a wicked grin on his face.

            “Just going to warn you for now, then we’ll be back,” He now turned and walked over to Ed and myself. Ed pushed me over towards the couch and Harry looked over to me, and then back to Niall, “If you try to leave, we’ll find you, and I promise you that. There’s nowhere you can hide.”

            “I don’t buy that.” I finally spoke, pushing myself off the couch.

            “Doesn’t matter to me,” Harry shrugged once again, “Just know that we already won, and that the time for the two of you to lose will be determined by us.” And with that, Harry and Ed ran out of the back patio, back into the woods that lined my backyard.

[Harry’s POV]

            “And what good did that do, Harry?” Ed shouted as we ran through the trees.

            “We ought to embed a sense of fear and danger. One of them will crack, I just don’t know which one.” I shouted back, turning quickly to my right, and into a small clearing, “Enough of those bastards though. Now, which friend of ours shall we go after first?” I asked, coming to a stop. Ed ran up behind me and looked down to this tablet.

            “I’ve always wanted to visit Sweden, Harry.” Ed grinned.

            “Then Sweden is about to come crumbling down until we get these fuckers.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some action [or maybe a lot] is about to unfold now! Hopefully it picks up enough to keep ya'll HOOKED :). Did you guys not like the last chapter? :( Sorry if not, it's just, it didn't get a lot / good feedback.

ANYWAY. Sorry that this is so short! Like I said, action soon, ACTION SOON :D. But remember, the more votes and comments make me want to write more, so let's have a conversation, okay? Talk to me people ^_______^

FAN
VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT