X

Not edited at all. Oh. And Ed Sheeran.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

==Ten==

[Zayn’s POV]

I had crawled both out of bed and out of Niall’s arms. He had secured me in his grasp while we slept and when I woke up he had been flexing, forcing me to stay put. I let him have his way for about twenty minutes, but then the urge to pee was too much to just simply ignore and I had to silently, so he wouldn’t wake up, make my way out of his arms and down the hall to the bathroom.

At this time, I was in the kitchen area, silently sipping on a hot cup of tea I made minutes ago. I left the pot on incase when Niall woke, he’d like some. I had been reunited with Niall, the hybrid cheetah for almost a week now. Sometimes I completely forget that he’s even a hybrid until he either starts practically purring at my touch, or when he snaps and has one of his hissy fits that still make me run off to be alone so I can avoid this anger.

The first thing we talked about the morning after I came home was how I hid the fact that I was an algophobe from him. First Niall was upset because I didn’t ‘trust’ him, but then his anger for me grew into self-anger and he started cursing at himself for throwing me into a state of which I would lock myself away and rock back and forth for God knows how long. Niall was a sweet boy, he really was, he just got defensive and angry, a lot.

“Zayn?” I heard the Irish accented voice call from the hallway, “S’that tea?” His voice was groggy and thickened with his heavy accent. I nodded and pointed to the kettle, to which Niall helped himself. I watched him from behind. He was shirtless, and only in briefs. I watched his toned back move as he lifted the kettle and put it down. I slowly bit my lip as my eyes drifted downward, past the two dimples in the bottom of his back, and couldn’t take my eyes off his round, plump, rump.

I started getting uncomfortable with how I couldn’t tear my gaze off of Niall and how perfect I found him, “Zayn?”

“Pardon me?”

“Where’s the sugar.” Niall repeated, still not turned back to me.

“Oh, to your right.” Then he turned and I could partially see his face, but then, my eye’s must be horny, because they trailed down and I could see the large bulge of morning happiness erupt from inside Niall’s briefs. I was a goner. Jesus Christ.

[Harry’s POV]

“You sure?” My friend, who I had been searching for, for about a week, spoke, “You want both of them dead?”

“Yes.” I nodded. He was the only hybrid who successfully escaped from that hellhole of a laboratory without causing too much of scene. I looked up to this man and wanted him to teach me his ways and enhance me with his knowledge. He was a few years older than I, so when I was just a ‘pup’ as they called us, he was just learning to control his self-control, “Your mental strength and endurance is amazing. There’s now way I can avenge Liam’s death just by myself. You have to help me, Ed.”

“I’ve lived my entire life outside of that jail trying to forget that I was a hybrid, a mix of a human and an elephant. Sure I may be wise and strong, Harry, but I’ve gone my the rest of my life trying not to have to fight,” Ed, my friend from years past slowly spoke, “But… That fucking human and his pet killed a dear friend of mine, and your best friend, so for that, of course I will help you.”