V

Character death. Sorry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

==Five== 

[Niall’s POV]

At some point when Liam grabbed me and rushed me away from Zayn’s house I had passed out. I wasn’t too sure if it was a result of fear or if it was from the lack of oxygen I was receiving since Liam’s grip on was really tight. However, when I woke up I was in a strange caved area and Harry and Liam were sitting against the cave wall. I slowly prompted myself up on my shoulders and watched as both Harry and Liam looked back at me, smirks on both of their faces.

“Guess he’s up.” Harry spat, “How ya feelin?”

I squinted my eyes and gave him a weird look, but when I tried to get up the complete bottom half of my boy ached is so much pain that I really didn’t want to move. I remained still and watched as Liam got up and bent down to whisper in my ear, “You’re so pathetic.”

“Excuse me?” I hissed up at him, pushing myself up off the ground, wincing at the intense pain I felt in both my legs. I tried to walk forward to Liam but failed and fell to the ground. My face collided with the ground and I heard the cackles of Liam and Harry close in on me, “What did you do to me?”

“Thought we broke your legs, but guess not.” Harry sighed from above me. I lifted my head to look straight ahead; out to the wilderness, and from the corners of my eyes I saw one of Harry’s boots on either side of me. I felt him bend down and soon he fisted my hair and pulled my entire body up. I let out a scream of pain as he lifted but he didn’t stop. He kept pulling, “Stand the fuck up!”

Once I stood, the pain in my legs began running throughout my body. Harry let go of me and smirked, Liam walking up behind him. I felt my calves quivering but fought the urge to fall back down, “Why are you doing this?” I whispered, looking down at the ground, afraid of meeting their gaze.

“To prove you’re not all fit to be in the real world. You can’t handle this, but we can, yet you’re the one who gets to live like a human!” Liam angrily yelled at me. I tilted my head to look up at him and his nostrils were flaring.

“It doesn’t make sense why you get all the praise and benefits when you’re the weakest one out of all us Hybrids.” Harry added, poking my chest. I tumbled but caught my feet and remained standing, the burning pain shooting even more throughout me.

“I am not the weakest!” I shouted back, feeling my temper rise. I clenched my fists and grabbed at my pants, “I could take either of you any day. I’m faster than both of you combined. Makes me the better fighter!” I continued yelling.

“Want to test that?” Liam pestered as he walked closer. He walked right up to me.

“Fine,” I said and pushed his chest. He stumbled backwards and I began to turn to run, but fell back to the ground. A river of curse words spilled out of my mouth as I tried to push myself off the ground. From behind I could hear the laughter of Harry and Zayn.

“You really are fucking worthless, Niall.” Harry mumbled from above, “Of course we know you’re faster than us. Why would we take out your legs then?” Harry walked over me and left the cave, leaving only Liam and myself.

“You little fuck. I hope you die out here.” Liam whispered. He began to leave but when his foot stepped down on the gravel next to my face he turned and kicked me in the throat, immediately knocking me out, leaving me in the darkness.