XXIII

==Twenty-Three==

[Harry’s POV]

            “I told you, he’s refusing!” I shouted for what felt like the fifth time today, “Is the language barrier too much for you? Jesus Christ! Niall. Is. Not. Coming. We. Have. To. Go. To. Him!” My fists hit the table I was standing at, and the agency members, including the lady who I’ve been reporting to all jumped back. She never told me her name, and at this point in time, I wasn’t interested in ever knowing it because after all of this was said and done, I’d just kill her and move on with my life. I was just using for her for fame after the war, but surely, she anticipated that.

            “You need to calm down.” She spoke, giving me a minute to regain myself, “Fine. We’ll all go to this Niall Hybrid. But the ones who’ve been training are coming too. We get him on our side and then we leave immediately after. We’ve waited far too long, alright?” Her words were cold and had no emotion in them. I watched as she stood and followed when she started down the hallway I had just came through. Her bodyguards followed as well, and so did a few other men and women who had black gear from head to toe. It was strange.

            They didn’t speak to me for the entire trip back to England, and the journeys back and forth have been exhausting me, but luckily, I wouldn’t have to go back since this was the last time. The next day it was sunny and hot, different from the usual clouds and wind we’ve been having. I suppose it was a nice change.

***

            “Go get your friends and the other two, and meet us in the center of the field.” The woman spoke, turning around.

            “Which field?” I said, stopping her.

            “The one where you found Louis’ lab coat.” And then she left me once again, so I made my way to the park to gather Liam and Ed. When I got there, no one was in sight so I shouted out, calling their names.

            “Yo, Ed, Liam! C’mon out, punks!” As soon as I shouted their names, they stepped out of the trees. They both had these smug looks on their faces, “We gotta catch one last Hybrid.”

[Zayn’s POV]

            “You think he’s serious?” I asked, “You really think he’s gonna come back with those French folk?” I was growing more nervous with Niall’s lack of worrisome. He was acting like nothing was going to happen, and we knew how capable Harry was.”

            “No. He’s n –” Before Niall could finish there was a knock at the door, and I just knew it was Harry. I just knew it. Niall didn’t move, but watched as I gravitated to the door and opened it.

            “Sup losers?” Harry shouted, barging into my house, with Ed and Liam following him shortly, “Just gonna cut to the chase, you two are gonna follow us with no questions and you’re gonna join the fight when you talk to the agency. Okay, let’s go.” Then he ran out of my back patio, and oddly enough, Niall started following him, so I followed suite.