Chapter 15

Brianna P.O.V

Me and Niya meet up with Ke'isha and we found a table for three and set at it. The lunch room was pretty loud but we still could here each other.

"Travis aint get nun yet" ke'isha said.

"She betta still be a virgin" Niya said.

"Naw i think he popped that cherry" Ke'isha said.

"Man fuck yall im still a virgin" i said laughing.

These girls was a mess they so childish but hey i gotta love them for. They continued asking about me and Travis but we had nothing going on. Niya was shocked that we kissed idkaaee why but Ke'isha was shocked he aint ask me out nor ask for sex.

"You sure he aint got no other broad or sum" ke'isha said.

"Ion no but thats a cutie over there" i said pointing at this sexy ass boy with these other boys. I guess I was staring at him to long cause he saw me and smiled. Omfg and this boy had dimples he gone make me fall inlove.

"Hello Brianna Ya love strucked or nah" Ke'isha said snapping her fingers at me.

"Oh girl im sorry" i said before the lunch bell ranged. We went and dumped our trays and headed for our 4th period. We had that class all together i was so fucking glad. When we got in the classroom guess who was there the sexy boy from the lunch room.

We took the sets close to the back where the fine ass boy was but it wasnt my idea to sit there.

Niya and ke'isha being there childish selfs they took the two sets across from him making me have to sit infront of him.

Great! He gone think im stocking him but what eva.

"Ohk class i know its the 2nd week of school its time to get right to bissnuess. We going to be doing panter project" Ms.May the teacher said.

Some girl raised her hand and Ms.May called on her and she asked could we pick our partners. Ms.May was bout to say hell no but she corrected herself and said ni she will be picking them. She seem like a cool ass teacher but why we cant pick partners.

I hope i get one of my bitches but i knew that wasnt gone happen.

It was the end of the period and Ms.May printed our partners out.and hung it up on the board in her room. When the bell ranged everybody rushed to the board but i made it the first. Ha bitches lol.

I ran my finger on the paper to find my name m. When i did i looked across from my name to find my partner and the name read Marion Jackson.

"Who is Marion" i said aloud to myself.

"Thats me shorty" i heard someone behind me say.

I turned to see the sexy ass boy i was looking at.

"Oh hey i guess we partners" I said.

"Yea who yea got 6th period" Marion said.

When i told him we had the same teacher so we walked to class together. We figured out how we was gone meet cause i wasnt going to his house and he aint going to Travis house. Thats a straight up no no.