Chapter 23

Brianna P.O.V

We walked into the mall and boy was it some fine ass niggas there. Let me stop cause i know im taken.

Me and ke'isha shopped inside of ralph lauren for awhile but boy was i loving they shirts. I got a few shirts and some polo ranger boots. Then we went to journeys and i got vans adidas and timberland boots. I was shopping my ass off. We then went to rue 21 forever 21 and champs for me some jordans. I had bout 12 bags when we left the mail. Yes my second home is the mall.

As we was walking out the mall we seen Niya and brandy.

I wanted to beat both of those bitches ass but i aint going to do cause we at the mall.

They beganed to walk over to us with big happy meal smiles on they face like some shit was funny.

Maybe it was because we was looking fine ass hell and them bitches was just average hoes.

"Hey you too yall shopping and shit and cant call a nigga up to tag along" Niya said.

"Oh girl i called you phone and it went straight to voice mail so u must have a new number cause i was trying to tell yo ass we had a sleep over at that nice five star hotel" i said lying my ass off.

"And bitch was it turnt" ke'isha added.

"Oh i did get a new number ion know it but i gotta give it to yall when i find out what it is cause yall having fun and shit with out me and Ke'isha i thought somebody took yo ass cause you wasnt home guh leave a note next time" Niya said.

Brandy then walked off with a mad look on her face after sizing me. That bitch cant play shit off just like a average hoe no more like a basic bitch i thought in my head.

"Dont need to cause im moving back cause Chicago to much for me" ke'isha lied or was she dead ass.

"We gotta go Niya cause we on a time scheldule so see ya next time" i said walking off with ke'isha behind.

We got into the truck put out bags in the trunk and drove to get something to eat.

We aint want nothing major cause we was thinking about diner tonight so we ate at burger king.

We sat in the inside at a table and lady came to take our order. Naw where we do this at. When burger king start this.

"Ill be your waitress for today and her are your menus" she said looking at her notpad the whole time.

When we gave her the drinks we wanted she left.

"What you getting Ke" i asked ke'isha

"Ion no burger king messy sometimes" she said.

"Hell naw"

"What you getting thoe"

"The Whopper and large frie and a funnel cake for later"

"Ima get the same then"

When the lady came back over to the table we gave her our orders then she finally looked up from the notepad and she gasped of shock.

"Are you okay" i asked

"Is your name brianna" she said taking a picture our from her ape.

"Yes and why" i said me and ke'isha looked worried and concerned.

"Look" she said showing me a picture of two little girls one was me and i had no clue who the other girl was.

She just left the picture on the table and left.

5mintues later she came with our food and she left before i could say anything.

"Who is this other girl in the picture" i said.

"I Dont know but yall look alike a little" ke'isha said looking at the picture.

I was mad confuse. I gotta get to the bottom cause this shit gone hunt me till i figure it out.

When we left burger king and got in the truck i seen the waistress staring she looked so familar.

We drove to 1st Nails pro to get our nails done.

That took about an hour to do cause it was a little packed.

(House)

When we got back to the house we got our bags and went into the house. It smelled like straight weed. I went upstairs to find Travis shirtless alseep. I tried my best to be quiet putting all the bags on the floor but he woke.

"You sure you went to the mall cause you was gone for a long ass time" he said.

"I know where i was" i said getting slick.

"You gone stop getting slick with me when i put this dick on yo ass" he said laying back down.

"Well hurry up" i said getting the picture my pocket.

I showed him the picture and he noticed a boy in the background that looked like bryan. I was even more concerned cause the little boy was for a fact bryan.

I turned the to the back and it said my long lost family.

What? What the hell is going one? I thought in my head.

Me and Travis just looked at each other. How i was concerned he now was to. More problems everyday.