Chapter 17

Brianna P.O.V

I waited outside for Travis with Niya and Ke'isha. I saw his car at the back of the line and before i could say anything i felt a hand grab me. I turnt to see Marion fine ass.

"Yeah never gave me your number" he said.

I gave him my number and told him i had to go. Me and the girls ran to Travis car before the line moved up.

"Hey Travis" we all said.

"Whats good school was ight" He said looking out his car window.

"Good I guess" i said.

He didnt respond he just made his way out the line and road past the cars. He glanced ouy at the mirror again and started taking unusal turns. When i started to glance in the mirror i noticed a car following our every move.

"Why are we being followed Travis im scared" i said bout to cry.

"Just chill Bri they aint gone be following us for long" he said turning on a road full of cars.

"Seat belts on" he then said stepping on the gas. He swerved in front of many cars leaving the car Following us behind.

I felt a little relief but i was still scared. Who knows who could have been folliwing us. Thus is crazy and i cant take to much. I really how Bryan get to the bottom of this so i could have a normal life again.

(Marcus House)

When we walked up to Marcus house i felt like something isnt right with this house. I started to get all scared again.

Travis knocked on the door and Marcused opened it.

I went to my bitches side if the house while the guys talked.

"How yall think travis gone take me being partners with a guy" i said.

"Ion know but yall aint dating so fuck it if ya feeling him shit do you boo" ke'isha said.

Then my phine started to buzz and i had a text from Marion.

"Who is it" Niya said.

"Marion" i replied.

A werid look appeared over Niyas face but i aint say nun.

(Convo)

Marion "hey"

Me "hey"

Marion "wyd this weekend"

Me "oh nun ig"

Marion "wanna chill"

Me "ohk"

Marion "ill pick you up"

Me "uh naw sorry give me the location and ill get dropped off"

Marion "ohk i will tommorow"

Me "ttyl"

(End Of Convo)

"What happened" Niya and ke'isha asked.

"He just wanna chill" i said.

"Okay get it girl" Ke'isha said.

"When and Where girl" Niya said trying to cock a smile.

"He never said" i lied to her cause i got that kind of feeling that shes not trust worthy. I feel like something aint right with her. Somethings up with her and ion like it.