Chapter 35

It was getting late so we headed back home back to the hotel rooms. When we got up there we noticed Travis nor Bryan was back. What the fuck was going on I was getting freaked out.

"Keisha something dont feel right"

"What you mean"

"I mean I think something happened to Bryan and Travis"

"Don't say that brianna"

"Don't cry keisha"

"I can't take this"

"Something is wrong someone is watching us right now we gotta go" I whispered In Keisha's ear.

"Okay"

Me and keisha ran out the door to the elevator to the last floor and to a taxi. I made sure to have my gun and my silener on me. I gave the man Marcus address and he took us there.

We did the secret knock and he came and open the door.

He couged two times to let me know someone was in his house Moved his touge twice and looked to his right twice letting me know there was two people to the right of him.

I nodded my head to let him know I knew what he ment.

"How's your day going" I said stepping in the room quickly pulling my gun out hitting one of them rolling over behind the couch.

Then keisha came in and shot the other one right in the head. Baby girl had aim like her best friend.

I walked over to the other one that wasn't dead and knelt down.

"Where the fuck is Tank" I said

"You should know you the one who dated him" he said.

I heard keisha and Marcus gasped in the background. Now my secret was out.

"Where the fuck is Tank" I said again.

"Find Him...Bitch" he said spitting blood on me.

That pissed me off. I got up and shot 6 more bullets in that bitch.

"Roat in hell" I said.

"We gotta find Tank" I said but they stood in shock.

"I'll explain later" I said snapping them out of it.

"We need guns" Marcus said taking us to his basement.

I grabbed to fully loaded .9s and grabbed a reload belt and placed bullets in the pockets. I was loaded and ready I just had to change my shoes.

"Marcus you have a size 7 sneaker" I asked.

"Yea in the truck come on we gotta go" Marcus said fully loaded running to the truck.

Keisha got loaded and ran behind me getting in the truck.

"Where's Bryan and Travis"Marcus asked about to back out when two cars pulled up behind him.

"Fuck" we all said at the sametime.

I looked to the left to see Brandon getting out the car with some girl and a black bag.

"Oh shit its BJ" Marcus said.

"Is that bad or good" I said.

"Good" he said.

Brandon came right and got in the truck and so did BJ.

"What's going on" Marcus said speeding off.