Chapter 28

Bryan P.O.V

I ran outside to see what was going on. I started to get a bad vibe and I hope it ain't have nothing to do with Brianna cause she mainly all I got and our mom.

When I reached to the door all I saw was blood and a possible dead body.

Naw man no no this not Brianna this not Brianna no its not this another girl gotta be I thought walked up to the body kneeling down flipping the body over to see it was Brianna.

"Noooooo" I streamed loud asf the neighbors came out.

"Nooooo Omg Brianna" Keisha screamed as well running back in the inside calling the ambulance.

"Brianna Oh Fuck man I ain't keep my promise... ...somebody killed my baby..." Travis spoke lowly.

In the next 10mintuee the ambulance came and took Brianna and Travis went along.

I had officially snapped. Any body dealing with Tank or look suspicious dying in this bitch. Nobody getting away with killing my sister and thinking its okay. And that fuck as dad of ours I got sum special for that pussy nigga.

I went back in the inside of the house with Keisha following me. She sat on the couch but I walked down to the basement.

I went to my gun stash and pulled out my .9 and loaded it.

A black car is what I saw a black car followed brianna from school a black car this a black car that a black car is what I see exploding in my eyes. Them niggas dead in my eyes.

Travis P.O.V

As I sat in the ambulance truck staring at brianna I never imagined staring at death in my love the women I wonted to marry nor the one I wanted to have my kids.

Rage was running through my head. I wish I had never got upset about some dumb picks of her kissing another nigga. We could have talked it out and this would have never happened.

"Speed up speed up were losing her step on it" one of the people on the truck said.

That made me shake even more. The sound of losing my baby this gotta be a dream.

When the truck stopped they opened the doors and all the people rushed Brianna to the ER and I followed. I only could follow at a point so before they went into the room they asked my to stop and sit some where. I wanted to hit the female in her face but then again she was the one taking care of my baby.

Keisha P.O.V

As I sat of the couch getting up passing back and forth I started to stress.

Brandy could have done this or Niya And they after me next. My best friend could be dead and I don't even get to share the surprising news with her.

God please don't take Brianna please I thought to myself.

On the other hand Travis is so crazy about Brianna who knows how many dead bodies are about to appear up cause he is going to snap.

And Bryan he will blow the whole world up for his sister so no tell what is raging through his head. All I saw is him go down to the basement.

I started to get freaked out when I heard guns being loaded cause right now Bryan aint give a fuck about me nor anybody else.

I decided to get Travis keys to his truck and drive to the hospital.

Please Vote And Comment