Chapter 20

Brianna P.O.V

I cant believe this nigga left me home all alone. He gotta be smoking that werid shit cause fuck he think he gone get away with this.

I heard the door close downstairs and i went in the guest room and closed and locked the door.

"Brianna...Bae....BRIANNA" I heard Travis yell but no way in hell was i going to answer him.

Next thing i knew Travis was standing in the doorway with a mad ass look on his face.

I forgot this nigga had a damn key.

I got up off the floor and tried to brush past him but he wasnt going for that so he pushed me almost caused me to fall.

"Nigga is you stupid" i said aftering slapping the shit out of him leaving a red mark on his face.

With no responses and grabbing my two wrist he pinned me against the wall. I must have hit my head to hard cause I saw blood and blacked out.

Travis P.O.V

I hate when i let my anger get the best of me cause the girl i truely like i hurt. But i dont think i i like this girl no more.

"Brianna Baby please wake up please" i said holding her hands as she led in the hostpital bed.

"Brianna man i dont like you no more......I love you man you different from other girls you showed me different these past Couple of days i wanna marry you girl im sorry come back to me i cant live without you" i said with a tear rolling off my face onto her hand.

"I love you too" Brianna said through pain.

I was so speechless i couldnt do anything but kiss her.

"Did you mean what you just said" Brianna said looking into my eyes.

"Every Damn word" i replied kissing her again.

"Well why did you push me so hard" she said starting to get mad again.

"Im sorry bae i let my anger get to me and i wont let that happen again I love Brianna" i said kissing her again.

I got a phone call from Bryan so i left out the room which upset Brianna.

Brianna P.O.V

I so fucking tired of Travis getting phone calls man. Like spend time with me not ya damn phone. I was ready to leave the hospital get in the shower and sleep.

"IM DONE" I yelled to myself.

I got my clothes that Travis picked me out. He must really want me looking like a slut cause them shorts showed my ass cheeks a little and a cropped white top. He must been crying like a li bitch or something. I put the clothes on and walked out the room aftering putting my all white vans on.

When I reached the exit door I felt a hand grab me. I turned to see Travis Cheesing.