Chapter 2

The pic is Bryan

Byran P.O.V

"Brianna get up" I yelled holding my sister in my arms.

She was crying and screaming and soaked from sweating. I could tell she was having a bad nightmare and i wanted to wake her up from it.

She finally opened her eyes in complete shock. She put her head in my chest and strated to cry.

"Dont cry Brianna the memories will go away one day" i said hoping to make her feel better.

When she stopped crying i got up to leave her room she asked me if she could sleep in my room.

(Dont go to thinking stuff she just my sister who looks up to me alot)

"Sure baby girl" I said walking into my room with Brianna following me.

When i heard Brianna drift off to sleep i did the same.

(In The Morning)

Brianna P.O.V

Last night nightmare felt so real. I couldnt stand my dad for the things he did to us. He scared me for life with nightmares that wont stop.

I was now 17 and i was a senior my last year off high school. I was so ready to graduate from that aggravating ass school. Any who i have two brothers and a sister. Bryan and Brandon are twins who are 20 and brandy is 23. As you can see im really close to Bryan the most.

(Back to the story)

"Morning big head" i said getting out of Bryans bed.

"Morning fish face" he said waking up making me laugh.

I went and took a shower and got ready for school. Only 20 days left of school!!! I thought in my head.

"Brianna! Brianna!" Brandy said jumping up and down in my room.

"What girl spit that shit out" i said ready for her to say what she had to say.

"Guess whats in a month bitch" she yelled back.

"My mutherfucking birthday bitch"i said back getting excited already.

"You know! Turn up! Turn up!" She said back acting crazy leaving my room so I could get dresses for school.

I didnt feel like getting all dressy dressy and shit today so i just put on my white tank top with a pineapple on it dark rinsed jeans and my timberland boots. I put my hair in a high neat bun and put on my mascara and eyelinear and clear lipgloss.

I admired my self in the mirror. Damn i look good i thought to myself until my mom came in and interrupted me.

"Brianna we gotta talk" she said looking dead ass serious.

When my mom called me Brianna i knew it was something serious or she was mad.

"Whats up" i said sitting on my bed next to her.

Before she said anything she signed and looked down at her lap.

"We gotta move" she said tears rolling down her face.

Questions:

1. How you think Brianna gone take having to move.

2. why do you think Brianna and her family has to move?