Chapter 16

Travis P.O.V

(Marcus House)

"You and Brianna back on speaking terms" Marcus asked.

"Yeah Shorty freaky bro and stay blushing thats a turn on man" i said smirking.

"Naw bro whatcha mean" Marcus replied.

"The nite i left yeah house shorty came in ma room and sat on my dick and we talk and she started kissing me out of nowhere like damn she sure no how to say sorry and then she started blushing so i flipped her started kissing her neck and she started moaning my nigga this girl had a nigga on hard i think she know what she was doing" i said.

"Hell naw bro she got yo ass" Marcus said laughing all loud and shit.

"Man you stupid but where Brandy" i said.

"Her aggravating ass gone somewhere but her and Brianna nothing alike and you need to bring my beatfriend by for real bro" Marcus said.

"Damn bro dont stress but i will when she get out of school" i said realizing it was time to go get her.

"Ight boy be safe on that road now" Marcus said before i left.

I started my car backed out and went on my way to get Brianna.

When i stopped at a red light i got a call from Bryan so i answered.

(Convo)

Me: "Wats up boiii"

Bryan: "Ah man where Brianna"

Me: "Im finna get her from school you Straight"

Bryan: "Naw man just these niggas smart they found out i moved them but they dont no where yet i got a bad feeling somebody snitching and i gotta find out so keep a good eye on Brianna please man her every move"

Me:" ight dont worry i got you"

(End of convo)

I threw my phone my seat and pulled up in line for Brianna.

This some crazy shit for real. Who the fuck snitching Man we gotta find out soon or some crazy shit gone happen and i got a bad feeling i know who it is.