Chapter 27

In the morning

I woke up and freshened up and went down stairs to cook breakfast.

I looked in the freezer for sum to cook but it was nothing there.

We need to go shopping cause I'm hungry and it ain't nothing in her to eat. I heard the door upstairs open and Keisha walked out yawning.

"Ke You wanna go grocery shopping with me"

"Yes bihh I wanna go let me get dressed" she said going back in the room.

I went back up stairs to find something to wear cause I don't go places looking ratchet and shit.

I put on my plaid green and red crop top and my ripped jeans and my all red vans and some makeup and my braids in a bun and I was looking smexy yes smexy.

"Where you going" Travis asked getting the bed into bathroom.

"There's no groceries in the house I just thought I would get food to cook"

He didn't respond he just started to brush his teeth. After he was finish he came out.

"Ight be careful" he said walking to his bed. He was acting weird I ain't like it I was worried.

"Bae...Baby...Travis"

"What Brianna"

"What the hell is wrong with you why you acting like this"

"I acting like shit bruh now just take ya ass right on to the store early this morning"

"Really nigga this how it is now really cause now I see ya true colors cause you a bitch nigga and ya wanna say I'm cheating on the side I imagine what you do late at night when you leave"

"Ayeee whats going on in here y'all straight" Bryan said.

I didn't respond I just brushed pass Bryan down stairs and outside. I left the keys behind cause no way was I driving his truck with him acting the way he was. Like the fuck how I'm cheating I don't even see other niggas because of him but he wanna act like a li bitch.

I sat outside crying. I thought he loved me trusted me and cared for me. I thought he was with me not against me. I wonder what hoe he fucked that changed his mind about me. I guess I can't trust no niggas cause they all dirty. Everything he said to me was a lie. I guess I ain't give it up fast enough.

As I was sitting outside a black car was riding up slowly. I was getting creeped out and just as I was about to go back in the inside I heard a loud boom sound my back started to burn and losts of pain. I felt my back and when I brought my hand back I saw blood. I dropped to my knees slowly dying. I never saw my death like this. Travis Bryan and Keisha all ran outside saying things but I couldn't hear. It was happening so fast then I blacked out.
Please Vote And Comment