Chapter 33

Brianna P.O.V

While Bryan and Travis did more work in the basement me and keisha went upstairs to take showers.

When I got out the shower I went to check on keisha and she was laying in bed.

"You okay Keisha"

"Yes brianna I'm fine"

I went and got under the covers with her. I'm was feeling sorry for her.

"Keisha I'm sorry for getting you into this" I said.

"No its okay its not your fault" keiaha said.

"Don't go crazy on me I need you you my partner and crime" I said.

"I not"

"Keisha did you get the test" I said laying on her breast.

"Yes"

"What did it say"

"I'm pregnant"

"Are you going to show Bryan"

"I don't think he wants a baby right now"

"If he don't trust me he's going to there for you and your baby an I will be too and 100% trust me"

"Thanks Brianna you the best" keisha said before Travis and Bryan walked in the room.

"The hell going on y'all gay now" Travis said.

"Fuck you my back hurt" I said.

"Not in this bed and not on those breast you not laying on" bryan said.

"What Eva" keisha said.

"Ight keep talking I'm put this dick on you and have you screaming my name again" Bryan said making everybody laugh.

"Bruh let's go" Travis said picking me up throwing me across his shoulder walking in the room closing the door placing me on the bed.

"You lay here until I get out the shower" Travis said.

"Can I come" I said.

"Hell yeah" Travis said.

I got up off the bed and walked in the bathroom with Travis and closed the door. I was about to walk out but Travis grabbed my arm and started kissing me. He then picked me up and put me on the sink living hickeys all on my neck.

My breathing started to pick up after taking Travis shirt off. His body turned me on even more. He took my shirt off and that's when I stopped him.

"I sorry Travis I can't I'm not ready" I said walking out the bathroom taking my pants off getting back in bed.

After I guess Travis took a shower he came out the bathroom with no shirt and got undercover with no words.

Not again is all I could think.

"Baby I'm sorry" I said turning over facing his back.

"You straight" Travis said.

"Baby turn around so I can see your face" I said.

"Bad I'm tired man"

"Baby I love you" I said in a baby voice.

"I love you too"

"Say it looking into my eyes"

"I love you" he said looking into my eyes.

I love his pretty eyes.

"Baby if you take my virginity will you leave me" I said

"After all this time of waiting and proposing to you you think I'm gone leave you"

"I don't it happens"

"Well I'm not"

That put a smile on my face.

"Will you take your time"

"Of course I'll be gentle"

"How gentle"

"I can't tell you I only can show you"

"I guess Travis" I said turning over to go to sleep.

Travis moved up on me kissing my cheek and then putting his hand around me and I tangled my fingers with his.