Chapter 6

Picture of Brandy

Brandy P.O.V

Fuck wrong Tank them trying to kill me and my sister to get to Byran and Brandon to kill them I thought in my head.

"Pussy niggas gone be pussy niggas" i said to my brothers trying to cheer them up a little.

We all decided we gone move back to Chicago.

Bryan just sat there and shaking his head.

"Bro just chill if you dont wanna explain to Brianna I'll explain to her" i said rubbing on Bryans back.

"Naw ill explain to her she just gone have to take it man" he replied getting up to leave.

I took a deep breath and went to take a shower.

Brianna P.O.V

Me and my bestfriend Ke'isha and Niya we all started walking each other home but instead we decided to stop at the park.

"You aint acting like the real Brianna you got something on your mine" Niya said.

"I gotta move and i just found out my mom had cancer for 3 months now" i said breaking out in so many tears.

Niya and ke'isha both hugged me tightly making me cry more and they cried also.

"Look if it make you fill better i call my mom and ask her if i could come with you" ke'isha said calling her mom.

"I'll do the same"Niya said ****************************

After they got off the phone they came cheesing like neva before.

"She said yes bitch"Niya and ke'isha said making me feel a little better but i was still sad bout my mom having cancer. She could die any day.

"I think you should talk to your mom and your brother and not stay mad at them" Niya said

"Why" i replied

"Cause anything could happen to your family and you mad at them Bri and its sad if one of them die and you aint speaking to them" ke'isha said getting a little mad.

Damn she was thinking the same thing as me I thought in my head.

"You right I will" I said hugging both of them.

I didnt care about moving now cause my two bitches was coming along but where are we moving i hope back to chicago i thought in my head cause I miss seeing Travis fine ass i thought in my head.

Beep! Beep! I heard a horn sound off and i looked to see my brothers car in the parks parking area.

"See you later Brianna" Niya and Ki'esha said.

"Yall gone walk home" i said a little confused.

"Yo brother will give us a ride" Niya asked.

"If not remember to ask him can we come alone and text me" Ki'esha said giving me a hug.

I went to the car and got in. "We gotta talk" is what my brother said as soon as i got in.

"Yeah i know but can Niya and Ki'esha get a ride home" i asked.

When he said yeah i waved my hand for them to come and they did so.