Chapter 12

Brianna P.O.V

"Brianna can you go in my office please man" Bryan asked me.

"Fuck no nigga I'm mutherfucking leaving fuck this shit I'll be ready to leave later on today BYE" i said pissed off getting loose from Travis grip walking out the door to leave.

when i made it out side i realized i didn't drive here Bryan did.

I then felt a hand grab my wrist. I got scared as fuck and i turned to see it was Travis.

"What....The Fuck.....You Want" i said to Travis given attitude.

"Girl you betta watch who you give attitude to cause I'm check that shit for ya sexy ass" Travis said making me blush.

"What ever Travis I'm finna walk home so can you let me go" i said trying to snatch my wrist from his strong grip.

"Hell naw i ain't letting you walk home and niggas looking for you and nor is I'm letting you home by yourself I'm taking you to the mall to chill let me get my keys" Travis said dragging me back in the inside.

When we reached back into the room ke'isha and Niya asked what happened. I didnt really wanna talk to nobody at the moment so i just told them I'll text them but then they asked was i going home and i said yes and they asked Travis could they come along. i got kinda angry when he said yes but those was my bitches so i had to get over it.

When Travis got his keys we left out the door to Travis nice sexy black Asanti Cadillac Escalade. I was inlove with his truck the moment i stepped foot in it.

After Niya and ke'isha noticed how me and Travis was being all flirty and stuff they decided to leave us alone.

Travis started the engine and backed out and on the road we went.

"Travis can we go to the mall and chill" i asked Travis in the most babish voice.

"Ion see why not" He said focusing on the road.

The rest of the ride to the mall was silent.

*

*

Travis P.O.V

When we got to the mall i turned the engine off and we headed into the mall.

"What we getting out of here" i asked willing to by Brianna anything she wants.

"I dont know i want something for my birthday and club outfits" Brianna replied.

"Im guessing Bryan aint allow you to wear certain things and now that you turning 18 you making ya own decisions" i said back smirking

"You damn right"she said pulling me into this girly ass store.

I sat down at the set closes to the exit of the store so niggas would know im not shopping here.

I watch Briannas body and how curvy it was. Big booty Medium breast that went along with her body a flat ass stomach and a waist with the right curves.

Man this girl body a have a nigga slobbing over her cause she sexy asf. My type of girl but ion know if she ready for this roller coaster cause its fast and never slow and she blush alot and shy as hell I thought in my head ass I watch Brianna look through the clothese.

"Travis is this cute on me" Brianna asked turning so could see her sides and back of the Zap shirt she was trying on.

"It look sexy Asf on ya to me but Bryan gone beat yo ass with ya stomach showing"i said back smirking and tracing her body with my eyes.

"Fuck him" she said turning around to go back in the dressing room.

When she came out she had on her shirt she came with and walked over to the register.

I got up out my seat and walked over to where Brianna was and heard the cashier tell her "25.82" for her shirt while bagging it.

I handed the casher $30 and told her to keep the change.

"You know i could have paid for this right" Brianna said as we walked out the store.

"Yea I know but but ya future man should pay for it instead" I said grabbing her hand.

"Boy you cant handle me" She replied laughin.

"And what makes you think that shorty" i said grabbing her waist to face me.

"Cause im a roller coaster that dont stop spinning" she replied blushing.

Damn man i was feeling this girl we just a fucking alike and she sexy O'lawd she has the whole damn package.

I stared down into her eyes bitting my bottom lip until she looked down blushing.

"Blushing gone start something Ya cant Finish" I said lifting her chin so she was looking into my eyes again.

It was the perfect moment so i went in for a kiss.

Brianna P.O.V

Travis picked my chin up with his finger making me stare into his eyes again.

Ooo this boy just turn me own.

He stared into my eyes bitting his bottom lip. Next thing i knew Travis soft lips were on mine. I then felt my goodie pulse for Travis.

The kiss went on and on and on. This nigga know how to kiss i thought in my head. Finally i pulled away from the kiss and was left looking into Travis eyes.

"Well that was unexpected" i said feeling turned on.

"Get use to it" Travis said grabbing my hand walking towards another store.

When i walked into the store i saw these sexy light jeans with rips in them. I had to try them on.

I grabbed a pair that was my size and went into the fitting room.

When i walked out i saw Travis talking to another girl will she was tracing his stomach with her finger licking her lips. So i didnt bother to ask him how the pants looked.

I walked to the resigster and this attractive cashier was up there.

"Found everything ok beautiful" he said smiling at me.

"Yes I did handsome" I replied flirting back.

He ranged my pants up and the total came to $58.90 so i gave him $60.

"These pants gone look beautiful on you" the cashier replied giving me my change and bag.

"I hope they do to" i replied walking off until the cashier called me back.

"Could I have your name" the cashier said smiling.

"No the fuck you cant" Travis said sneaking up on us.

"Boy please and Brianna" i said walking off to the next store to find shoes.

The next store I walked in i spotted these sexy red heels. When i tried them on i was like two inches taller but i still was gone get them. I picked out some jewlery and a yellow beanie and went to the register to pay for everything.

"Your total is $256" the cashier lady said.

"Let me pay for that Travis said handing the cashier $300.

I walked out the store forgeting to grab the bags but travis got them so i headed out the mall with the other bags i had in my hand.