Chapter 22

Brianna P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with Travis laying next to me shirtless. Just seeing him with no shirt turned me on but i was upset with his ass for coming home late ass fuck.

Ke'isha must was taking a shower cause the water was running so i got up to take a shower. I showered for 30minutes.and did my hygeine work and came out the bathroom with my bra and panties on. Travis was sleep so i aint care. I searched in the closet for something to wear on my tippy toes cause i was short until travis wrapped his hands around my waist kissing my neck.

"Morning beautiful" he said.

"Naw dont kiss on me you aint confort me last night" i said

"Come on just chill i had bissnuess to take care of bae" he said.

"When you gone stop with the bissnuess shit cause from my point of view we never spend time together because your bissnuess" i said getting heated.

"Can we talk about this tonight" he said.

"What ever" i said coming to look for something to where.

It looked hot out side so i put some shorts on and a red top and my red converse yeah i was simple.

I put my hair in a high bun did my makeup and layed my edges down.

I walked out the room and knocked on ke'isha door.

"Yes" she said

"Could i come in" i said.

She came and opened the door and going back to the bed.

"Bri could i get something to wear i dont have no clothes"

"Yes bitch of course its some in that closet"

"Oh dang i aint even look and guh you look pretty"

"Thanks boo"

I sat on her bed on my phone as i waiyed for ke'isha to find something.

"Ima wear this so we look like twins" she said bringing out a white top jean shorts and my other red converse. I had two of everything i guess.

She put her clothese on and i put hair in a bun did her makeup and laid her edges down. To top it off we but red bandanas on.

We looked cute as fuck. Who can stop us? Nobody.

We aint plan to go nowhere so we decided to go to the mall to get ride of some of the stress we was facing.

When i walked down stairs to my suprise bryan was downstairs talking to travis.

"BRYAN" i yelled jumping on him kissing his cheek.

"Wassup shorty you ight" he said.

"Yes and you" i said.

"Good and where yall finna go"he said nosy ass.

"To the mall" ke'isha said walking down the stairs.

If you ask me i think she like my brother. Dont worry ima find out wait.

"(Laughs) Oh whats up jitt you straight" he said back looking ke'isha up and down.

"Im good you ready Bri" ke'isha said standing at the door.

"Yea" i said hugging Bryan walking past Travis cause i was mad at him and plus my brother was there either way it went i wasnt gone hug him.

When i walked outside i seen people moving into the house next door.

"The fuck Latinos moving over here" ke'isha said.

"Ion know but something seems fishy about them" i said getting in the trunk leaving the house.

The whole drive we talked about the new neighbors.

Travis P.O.V

"I thought yall was dating" bryan asked.

"She mad at me cause how i leave and dont come back till late" i said.

"Yall i had sex yet" Bryan asked.

I couldnt do nothing but laugh cause that shit was funny.

"Naw man just vibe i wouldnt do your sister like that she changed a nigga" i said

"Sure nigga dont hurt my sister cause ima kill yo ass"

"Just vibe and lets roll this joint"

We smoke and planned on how we was going to put the pieces together to who looking for bryan and bri.