Chapter 14

Brianna P.O.V

(3 Days Later)

Everything was going good in Chicago me and Travis on speaking terms and we send alot of time together. He still aint ask me out or for sex even though he the definetion on S.E.X cause that boy turn me on. My first day of school was good no bitch tried me yet i guess thats great but its tuesday and time for another day of school.

I woke up in the morning tired asf and forced my self to the shower. I shower for 30 mintues did my hyigene work. I came out the bathroom with my towel but made sure the door was closed.

I went to the closet and pulled out my ripped high waist jeans light blue cropped top with flowers on it and my purple booties.

While getting the clothes out the closet i felt hands around my waist. It scared me a little but i turnes around to see it was Sexy Ass Travis.

He leaned in for a kiss but i aint give him one. We wasnt dating and it just aint fell right.

"Wassup wicha ma" Travis said.

"It just dont feel right and i gotta get ready for school before i be late kupeesha" i sais trying to make him leave before it turn into an arguement.

When he left the room he seemed a li mad but what eva. I put on my clothes a li makeup but not to much. I put my braids in a bun and put my jewlery on. I grabbed my hand bag with my work in it then my phone and i headed down stairs.

"Travis im ready" i yelled to travis upstairs.

"Get in the car im coming" Travis said.

I wasnt going out that door by myself so i was just gone wait.

"Damn ma Ima have to tell Bryan about this outfit" Travis said.

"Man fuck you" i said following him to the door.

"When" he said unlocking the Truck.

I got in and put my seat belt on and never responded to Travis response.

(School)

"Whatcha back out here" Travis said before I got out the truck.

"Heyyy Boo" Niya said running uo to me hugging me.

"Hey Big head ready for 2nd period together" i said

"Hell yeah lets go" Niya said.

We walked to our lockers first to put up our bags.

We had fun in 2nd period of what ever and for 3rd period also and it was time for luch.