Chapter 7

Brianna's bestfriends

Ki'esha left

Niya right

Brayn P.O.V

When i got done droping Brianna friends off home i went to a lake to talk to Brianna.

"Brianna im sorry about mom having cancer and not telling you. Im wrong i know it hurts you but Brianna you gotta talk to me and let the past be the past and lets go back to beingbest brothers and sisters" i said getting in my feelings.

"Bryan i dont care anymore im over it your still my brother no matter what i love you and im just gone have to forgive you and let that shit ride i just hope mom be okay" i said calmly.

"Thanks fish face and we moving back to Chicago" i replied getting ready for Brianna to get mad.

Next thing i knew brianna was hugging me like she just got some dick. I guess she was excited to move back to Chicago. She later asked me if her two friends could join. At first i wasnt feeling it but then i said yes because i knew she would be happy.

Brianna P.O.V

(At Home)

I got my phone and texted Niya and Ke'isha and told them they could come and we leaving tommorow. They was more excited than me. Damn!

We stayed on the phone on three way for like three hours than went to bed cause Bryan said i had a big day tommorow and i was mad confused what he was talking bout.

I looked up to the ceiling and imagined Travis in my head. That boy was fine. He was my guy best friend until i left but i hope he remember me without the braces.

(LOL)

I continued thinking about Travis till i fell asleep.