Little Brothers and Tragic Stories

Chapter 20

Rosé's POV

Wednesday - March 21, 2018

I felt a pair of lips on the side of my head before the bed shifted. I opened my eyes and rolled over to find Jungkook sitting up. I reached out my hand and touched his bare back. He turned around, his eyes wide, probably surprised that I was awake.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you," He whispered.

"It's okay. What time is it?" I asked noticing the sun was barely out.

"Seven."

"What are you doing up already?"

"I have work. Wednesday's are my early days."

"Nooo," I whined as I moved closer and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, "Don't leave."

He laughed a little, "Baby, I have to get ready."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do." I began peppering his lower back with kisses. "Babe, come on, stop. Let go," He continued to laugh while pleading. "Remember our conversation yesterday about me looking for apartments? Well, I need to go to work and earn money so I can get one."

"One day off won't hurt."

He sighed and although I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smiling, "Rosé, seriously, let go. I have to get ready."

"Fine," I pouted before releasing him.

He stood up and faced me, "You are so adorable." He leaned down and pecked my lips a few times, something I've noticed he enjoys doing. "I promise you have me all to yourself when I get back." I nodded in agreement. "Okay, I have to get ready now." He brought his lips to mine longer than he had before, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Alright, try to go back to sleep. It's still pretty early."

"Will do." He pecked my lips one more time before standing straight and walking over to his closet. I was tired, but I couldn't fall back asleep. So I just watched as he moved around the room changing and grabbing his phone along with the other things he would need.

Once he had everything, he stopped and turned to me, "I thought I told you to go back to sleep?"

"I can't. My pillow is leaving me."

"How do you think I feel every night when I have to bring you home?" At his words, I got out of bed and ran over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you later, okay?"

I pulled away and met his gaze, "Okay." He cupped my cheeks and pecked my lips twice before letting go and walking over to the door.

"Bye, princess." And just like that, he was gone. After getting out of bed with just Jungkook's shirt and a pair of shorts I had left here on, I got cold. I picked up one of Jungkook's sweatshirts on the chair in the corner and quickly threw it on before getting back in bed and slowly falling asleep. I could definitely get used to my mornings being like this.

----------

I entered my house after texting my mom, asking her if my dad was home. She said he wasn't, so I knew I would be safe going home. I went straight to my room to get a change of clothes so I could shower. I quickly grabbed a tan sweater and jeans along with a bra and underwear before running downstairs to the bathroom. Except the door was shut.