Calvin Kleins and Hypocrites

Chapter 31

Jungkook's POV

Thursday - August 16, 2018

Rosé grabbed my bags from the backseat before I got the chance to take any of them and made her way to the door. I followed behind her and unlocked the door before trying to take one of the bags.

"I'm not letting you carry them. Go," She nodded her head in the direction of the house but I made no movement to go inside.

"Rosé, I'm fine now. Let me help."

"Says the guy who was hooked up to a machine to help him breathe two days ago." I guess she's still upset about everything. Not wanting to upset her even more, I held my hand toward the open door letting her in before me. I shut the door and followed her upstairs where she dropped my bags in my room before laying down and sighing.

"Are you okay?" She talked to me at the hospital but it's obvious she has more to say.

"Yeah, just a little tired. I haven't been getting much sleep lately." Way to be subtle. I didn't want to press her, so I just left her alone. I started emptying my bags and Rosé soon started to help. Neither of us spoke a word.

----------

Rosé and I agreed to watch a movie since it didn't seem like either of us were going to say anything to the other about what happened.

"Rosé, what do you want to eat?" I asked while looking through the cabinets for something.

"I don't care, you choose. You probably haven't eaten anything good in like a week."

I sighed, shutting the cabinet in front of me and putting my hands on the counter. If she's trying to be subtle with the hints at what I did, it isn't working. I turned around to face her, leaning on the counter behind me, "Are you okay?"

"Why do you keep asking me that? I'm fine."

"Stop lying."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes, you are! If you don't want to talk about how you feel, then say so. Don't just lie and say it's fine."

"Well, what do you want me to say? That even after a few days I'm perfectly fine about the fact that my boyfriend left town for weeks without telling me anything and that he later tried to end his life."

"I'm not asking you to be fine, I'm asking you to tell me the truth and talk to me." I slowly started to step closer to her.

"What, just like you told me the truth and you talked to me? You're such a hypocrite."

"You're right. I am and I'm sorry. But I'm also worried. I know you're upset, I know you're hurt, and I know I'm a hypocrite but I still want you to talk to me. I told you before I don't want you to end up like me which is why I keep asking you if you're okay because I wasn't as lucky and I almost ended everything because of it." I didn't mean to nor did I notice the fact that I started to yell. "So I'm sorry if I keep asking if you're okay. I'm worried and I just want you to talk to me, God." I swung my hand up to rake through my hair and at the same time, I saw Rosé close her eyes and step back the tiniest bit. "D-did you really think I was going to hit you?" My voice broke as I calmed down and my gaze softened.

"No, Jungkook, I didn't-" She lowered her voice as well once she realized what she did.

"You actually thought I was going to hurt you. Rosé, I love you, I would never. Please don't think I would ever do that you, no matter how mad I get."

"No, it's not like that. I just wasn't expecting you to raise your hand and with what my dad did a few months ago, it startled me. Jungkook, I'm fine, I promise. Please don't cry." She came up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about what happened right now. I love you and I promise I'm fine."

I looked down at her and wrapped my arms around her as well, "I love you too." She pulled her face away from my chest, placed her hands on my cheeks, and wiped the few tears that had escaped before leaning in and pressing her lips to mine.

WARNING: 15+ (maybe, just my opinion) If you don't care and you are comfortable, continue. If not, I'll mark where it ends.

I caught her off guard by pushing her into the island counter behind her before lifting her up so she was sitting on it and stepping between her legs. Her hands made their way to the back of my neck as mine did the same to her. I lightly bit her bottom lip before slipping my tongue into her mouth. I moved my hands back down and under her shirt a little so I was touching her skin. My hands rested on her waist as I began trailing my kisses from her lips to her neck. I smirked a little when she fully wrapped her arms around my neck so I wouldn't be able to move, not that I planned to. I faintly bit down and sucked on her collarbone earning a quiet moan from her. I pulled away from her neck after leaving multiple marks and brought my lips back to hers. Her hands began sliding from my neck down my chest and abs until she grabbed the hem of my shirt. I briefly stepped away and stripped off my shirt before grabbing her jaw and connecting our lips again. I moved my hands to the buttons on her plaid shirt and began unbuttoning them. I slid the cloth off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor.

I was about to invade into her mouth when she pulled away and spoke, taking breaths in between her words, "Jungkook, we can't. Nari or someone could-" I cut her off by roughly placing my lips on hers again. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist before walking up the stairs to my room. I shut the door and immediately laid her down on the bed. I hovered over her and moved my lips to her neck and chest while grinding my hips into hers. A much louder moan escaped her lips causing me to smirk again. I pulled away and stood up after making a few more marks. She looked at me impatiently as I began unbuckling my belt.

"Relax babygirl, be patient." I took off my belt and dropped it on the floor. Rosé instantly reached forward and wrapped her finger around the belt loop of my jeans before pulling me down to close the space between our lips. Her hands moved to the buttons on my jeans when I briefly pulled away to look her in the eyes. She hooked her finger on the waistband of my Calvin Kleins as I placed my lips back onto hers.

ALL CLEAR

A/N: Another short chapter but I hope you enjoyed! Also, the last thing Jungkook says sounds super kinky 😑 Sorry. I was unsure whether I should've included it and as you can see it is, so enjoy 😉