Job Hunts and Man Hunts

Chapter 1

Rosé's POV

Sunday - December 16, 2017

"Honey, did you find a job yet?" My mom asked me while at the dinner table.

"Not yet. I handed in my application to a bunch of stores and restaurants but none have gotten back to me," I simply replied before continuing to eat. Just then my dad walked into the kitchen. "How was work dad?" I asked since he usually doesn't come home this late.

"Okay. I had a last-minute arrest. That's why I'm so late." He answered before taking off his jacket.

"What happened?" My brother Roman added into the conversation.

"Some kid was street racing with his friend." Roman nodded at his response. He probably thought street racing was cool, but if he said that out loud, my dad would probably yell at him. Him being a cop has made it a lot harder to joke around in this house. I finished the rest of my food before putting my plate in the sink and going upstairs to my room.

 I finished the rest of my food before putting my plate in the sink and going upstairs to my room

Luckily the upstairs was only a storage room and my room. No annoying brother across the hall. His room is downstairs next to my parents' room. I looked at my bed and saw my cat, Ash sleeping.

Feeling nothing but lazy, I just layed down and began petting her

Feeling nothing but lazy, I just layed down and began petting her. That went on for maybe ten minutes until I decided to actually go to sleep. I quickly changed into pajamas and went to the bathroom before hurrying back to my room and going to sleep.

A/N: Sorry for the short first chapter. The other chapters will be longer. I was splitting up each chapter by the day, so that's why this one is so short. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think! I also tend to put a lot of pictures throughout some chapters so hopefully, that doesn't bother anyone.