Trivia and Light

Chapter 33

Rosé's POV

Friday - March 26, 2021

I pushed through the crowd of graduates and smiled before running up to Jungkook. He immediately pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head.

"We did it, baby," He spoke while pulling away enough to see my face.

"I told you you'd make it."

He playfully rolled his eyes at my joke, "You were right. I know." I laughed in response. "Are you excited for tonight?"

"Yes, I am. I'm always happy when talking about food."

"I know, I know. And I hope you don't mind going back to Nari's. I know you said you don't but I still feel bad. We just graduated so we should spend time together, but instead, we're going back to Nari's to play Trivia because I give in way too easily to Talia."

"I promise, it's fine." I smiled up at him before he leaned down and pecked my lips.

He brushed my hair away from my face, "You're so beautiful. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

----------

"Thank you for taking me out. The food was really good," I spoke as Jungkook and I left the restaurant.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He finished putting on his leather jacket before grabbing my hand, intertwining our fingers, and kissing my knuckles. We walked back to Nari's house in a comfortable silence. We entered the house and met Nari in the kitchen.

"Hey, guys. How was dinner?" She asked once she saw us.

"Really good. I might explode if I eat anything else," I explained as I sat in an empty seat.

"Where's Talia?" Jungkook asked which caused Nari to smile. Jungkook must have noticed her grin because he instantly let out a dramatic sigh. "N-n-n-n-no. If I go upstairs and that door is shut someone's gonna die." Jungkook started to walk toward the stairs and I followed just to see how this would play out. We got up the stairs and Jungkook knocked very aggressively on the closed door before speaking, "I'm opening this door in five seconds so be prepared." Jungkook then counted to five before entering. I followed Jungkook in and smiled at what I saw. Jungkook didn't find it as cute as I did.

I grabbed his arm before he could walk up to the bed, "Leave them alone."

"You just want me to leave them? Are you crazy?"

I laughed but made sure to stay quiet, "Okay, well since we are gonna play a game, wake them up. But don't be rude."

"What's the fun in that then?" I let go of his arm so he would be able to wake them up. He gently shook Talia's side, causing her to open her eyes. "You're the one who wanted to play a game, yet you're sleeping." Talia laughed. "Get up."

"Jungkook, I said don't be rude." I walked up behind him and placed my hand on his back.

"She's my sister, I'll be as rude as I want." I rolled my eyes before pulling him back.

"Come on Kookie, we'll go downstairs while Talia wakes him up." I teased using Talia's nickname, knowing he gets annoyed when anyone but her uses it. I ran out of the room with Jungkook chasing after me, leaving Talia alone to wake up Roman.

"Don't call me that," He screamed after me.

"Call you what, Kookie?" I taunted before looking back and finding him not that far behind me. I ran into the kitchen and stood behind Nari, using her as my 'shield' though I knew that wouldn't stop Jungkook. I ran to the living room and was very quickly tackled to the couch.