oh fuck -Part 1-

Who the hell is that in the mirror?

"Bella, that really doesn't look like me," I pointed to my own reflection in the mirror.

The first three buttons of my uniform are unbuttoned revealing my cleavage clearly. Bella just tore my skirt so now it looks like a mini skirt. That means I have to buy a new skirt. Jude would question me endlessly definitely. Meanwhile, my tie is sharply done by Bella but is let loosened like I just got off work. And the boys walk in delighted at the sight of my new sense of fashion.

"Whoa!" Oliver gaped.

"Yeah, whoa!" Arch agreed.

"I look like a hooker who dresses up like a schoolgirl," I argued.

Like seriously, this isn't me! My long wavy hair is let loose freely down my shoulders. But my smudged makeup looks horrifying!

"If I didn't know any better, I'd mistake you for the stripper," Oliver winked.

I smack his arm hard to remind him to never cross the line with me. He apologises. But then again, the conversation continues with argument between me and them. I refuse to step out of the room looking like this. Bella told me to give it a chance up until she was done and now that she has, I don't like it. I don't like it at all. I feel sooo... exposed. And the argument goes on until Maya knocks on the door and steps in.

"Hey, what's taking you guys so-"she stopped mid-sentence.

I knew it. I knew it looks bad on me. Why else would Maya look at me differently than she ever had?

"You look..." she trailed off.

"Terrible? Like a hooker?" I guessed.

"Sexy" she said at the same time that I made my guess.

And my jaws just drop. They all laugh at me except for Maya and myself. Bella lifts up my chin to shut my mouth, "Save that for tonight."

I can't believe I said yes to their plan. Why did I let my curiosity win over my rationale? Stupid stupid Ivy! I guess it's true what they said that the curiosity killed the cat. If I don't die out of embarrassment tonight, Jude will kill me if we ever get busted. I know Peyton would just fist-bump me. She's cool like that. So, let's make sense of what happened from my last conversation with these crazy kids. They all refused to tell me what their plans were but slipped that it might distract me from reality, if not help clear my mind. Having no choice and much thanks to my curiosity, I gave in. I said yes. Let this be a lesson to Ivy Omorfos. Never say yes to a proposal without knowing what you're getting into. We're headed to a party. But it's not any kind of party. It's the party of the year. A lot of booze and dancing, yes. But it has so much more. Where does the card come in? So the card they were talking about is actually like a pass. Whoever holds it has the power to demand anything and everything that they want for the party and everyone has to oblige. That's right, this is a party. To be at this party, you either have to be invited or earned it. The access pass to this party is a special type of scarf and tie. Usually there are unlimited scarves and ties but since Oliver and Arch wanted to make this party private, they put a limit to the stock. And that's not all. Even the Student Council are a part of this. Can you imagine? This must be the ultimate underground rule between the students. I have to remind myself to ask Jena about this. I'm sure Jude would never tell me even if I begged her.

Back to the card, Arch and Oliver won it few months ago and they trusted Bella to keep it safe. Said they went through hell to earn it. Legend says that some people even tried to kill the holder of the card once upon a time (to me that's a bit far-fetched but I just humoured them).They said they've been saving this card for a special occasion and apparently tonight is the special night and I'm their victim.