I Never Saw This Coming

Well hello hello.

Who would have thought that after 3 years the story of my life was complete, it'd get so much reads and votes! Well, I never saw this coming.

You see, the writer of my story, began writing this out of leisure. She stumbled upon a fiction story about a cheerleader who bullied her girlfriend (it was horrible; the bullying I meant). And then, the writer was enraged by how the story ended. She wanted a better and a much more deserving ending that would inspire people. So she began writing around the plot. Safe to say my story is pretty much original and only the cheerleading and bullying concept are similar to the piece that inspired her.

You could see how the plot took a different turn after the first few chapters. It's because of her sudden inspirations. She'd just begin daydreaming and then get ideas and put it into words, which drew the story of my life.

And now she has a big news to share! We had just received a publishing deal for this story! Can you believe it? I surely can't. I wonder how the story of my transformation ignited an interest from a digital publication company.

We were thrilled to have received the offer but even more so at the opportunity to inspire others! We debated about the content and decided that if we were going to do this, some things will need changes. Aside from the typos, there will be a HUGE editing on the last epilogue - The Interview.

Meanwhile, while my writer settles on the technicalities, we also regret to inform you that my writer will be taking down most of the chapters (except for the first five chapters). No worries, you'll be able to read the next chapters at the other site! We came to this decision because we believe the site could reach out to more potential readers and we'd achieve what we set out to do: inspire readers. Believe me, my family, Tara, Maya, Violet and everyone is excited for this new adventure! We are happy too that we helped my writer achieve one of her dreams: to publish a book (professionally). Wattpad was the first right step towards that dream and thanks to Wattpad, she will take this one step further with her career as a writer.

I also believe she will do my stories more justice as she has grown so much since 2015. Overall, thank you so much for all of your love, support and encouragement all these years! My writer will update you once the Book is released on the said digital platform.

XOXO,
Ivy