I do

Well guys, this is the final chapter! And it's not gonna be too long ! Enjoy!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Aleyah POV

I pace back in forth in my wedding dress. I am scared out of my mind at the moment. Is it too soon? What if he gets tired of me or vice versa? I am a nervous wreck!

"Aleyah, calm down, you're making me dizzy!" My mom sighs fanning herself. I take a seat burying my face in my hands.

"It's a little too late to be having cold feet now Aleyah." Callie, my maid of honor says.

"I don't have to walk down the aisle you know." I shake my head. I look over at Madelyn who was the flower girl. She was playing with Cameron's little sister.

"And risk breaking Cameron's heart in front of everyone. Get real." Rayna adds.

"Ugh, that's what I'm scared of. What if he gets tired of me soon. This is forreal, there can't be break ups and stuff. This is I do. Meaning FOREV-"

"They're ready for you all!" The directress, my aunt walks in. "The wedding will  be starting shortly."

"Give me a minute." I say as they all walk out, I shut the door behind them. I go back to pacing the floor. I don't want to leave Cameron hanging, but I don't know if I'm ready anymore. I don't wanna jump into this so fast. I mean he proposed one year ago, and I already felt that he proposed too early.

"Aleyah?" Cameron knocks on the door. I hurry over and lock it.

"Cameron oh my God what are you doing here? You can't see me now."

"I haven't talked to you in two days because of that stupid bachelor and bachelorette shit. I wanted to hear your voice." I could hear him laugh a little. I smile. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I laugh a bit. There was a long pause. "Cameron, are you sure you want to do this." he didn't reply. "Camer-"

"Aleyah, if you want to wait this out, we can baby. I don't want to make you do this. I wouldn't love you any less. It's okay to have cold feet about this." he says. I can hear the hurt in his voice.

"I'm just scared we're gonna end up leaving each other over something small again."

"That was the past."

"Cameron, we need you son." his Dad says.

"Okay." he sighs. "Aleyah baby girl, I have to go to the altar now. Wether you decide to walk down that aisle, or walk away from it, I am here to stay." he says. I hear him walk away. Now I remember why I said yes.

Cameron POV

 I slowly make my way down the aisle, escorting my Mother on the right, and Aleyah's mother on the left as the music played. I was scared at this moment. Not only because of all of these people staring at me, but because Aleyah might not be meeting me at the altar after all. I knew it was a bad idea. I was just scared to let her slip through my fingers into someone else's arms again. I frown at the thought.

"Smile." My mom slightly nudges me. I force a smile to my face. When I made it there, I kissed both of the beautiful ladies on the cheek, and take my place on the altar shaking hands with the officiator, whom was my Uncle Jared.

"Looking nice." He nods. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. I watch my little sister being walked down, by Andy, then Alex and my little cousin Brooke. Then Rayna and Trey, my best man. Then Callie and Thomas. Next, my llittle Angel came down slowly picking flowers from the basket and tossing them to the sides. My eyes water at how beautiful she looks.

"Daddy wook I'm doing it!" she smiles so hard, causing laughter throughout the family and friends. I smile at her, and give her a thumbs up. As everyone stood. My eyes shot towards the entrance. I felt my hands starting to sweat as Aleyah dad stood in the door way. I swear it felt like years as the seconds went by. 'Cmon Aleyah....' I thought. I just drop my head. I knew she would leave me there. I look back up when I heard coos and gasps from everyone. There she was. As beautiful as ever. She slowly lifts her head and her eyes meet mine.

"It's undeniable, that we should be together." The song began. I felt my eyes burning. Oh no. I am not gonna cry not to- nevermind. I quickly wipe the tear that escaped. I take a deep breath and look back at my beautiful wife to be. Her long hair was in big curls and her crown really showed how much of a queen she was. She gives me a small smile, and it caused me to give her a big one. When the song was about over she had finally made it to me. Her dad kisses her cheek, then turns and give me a stern look. I jump, causing more laughter. I take both of her hands and look into her eyes. Everything I could ever hope and pray for was standing in front of me.

Aleyah POV

After I just finished my vows, which were the ones everyone else do. Now it's Cameron's turn.

"Actually I have my own vows." he says. I shoot him a look. And he smirks.

"Well, did you write them?" Pastor Phillips says.

"No but I just need to say this." he nods. I glance at everyone, and they were looking as confused as I was.

"Go ahead."

"Okay." he takes a deep breath, looks into my eyes, and grabs my hands. "Aleyah, I would have never imagined standing here with you right now, preparing to spend the rest of my life with you. I remember like my heart froze when I first saw you, because you were just so damn fine!" he smirks. They laugh at this. I giggle myself. "I can remember exactly what you had on. High wasted shorts, a crop top with a cardigan, combat boots, and a snapback. And you were the hottest thing there. But I knew that I had to have you. I can go on forever about how much I love you and whatnot, but I'm just gonna end it with this, I cannot wait to get you alone tonight." More laughter. "No but all jokes aside, I want nothing more than to make you happy for the rest of our lives. You, Maddy and hopefully ten more kids." He's all about jokes today huh? "I love you. You are my world and I am more than happy that you will be wearing my last name until death do us part." he smiles. "Okay, I'm finished." he nods to his uncle.

"Alright then," he chuckles. "Aleyah, do you take Cameron to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." he says.

"I do," I nod, I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Cameron, do you take Aleyah to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." he looks at Cameron.

"Yes hell yes I do." he smiles.

"Well I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Phillips. You may kiss your beautiful bride." he smiles. Cameron didn't even let him finish before shoving his tongue down my throat. I laugh along with everyone else. I honestly could not be happier! My fairytale life is finally coming true!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~::~~:~:~:

Well there's gonna be a sequel!!!! I hope you guys really enjoyed this book and I will be sure to make the next to one even better! Much Love <3 -Jalesia