title of your story

Aleyah POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I love bacon! When I open my eyes there was a whole tray of breakfast on the nightstand, I quickly grab the tray and started eating. Cameron walks in holding Madelyn.

"Look princess, Mommy is finally awake. And she is eating like a pig." He laughs.

"Good morning." I smile. "Breakfast in bed is such a nice gesture babe."

"All for my queen but it gets better. Hurry up, take a shower and get dressed, I want to spend all day with my favorite girls."

"Yes sir." After showering I fix my hair and put on my leggings, oversized sweater and cowboy boots to secure me from the cool breezes or March. "All done." I go to the living room where Cam sat playing with Madelyn. He looked so handsome in his light was jeans, vans, and baseball tee and snapback.

"Alright," he buckles Maddy into her carseat, and I grab her diaper bag. "Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Just do it babe."

"Fine." I close my eyes, and he grabs my free hand, I hear the front door open, and I feel the cool breeze.

"Alright open."

"Oh my God Cameron!" I scream at the sight of a Black Audi r8 like I had been wanting since forever! I jump up and down clapping. "Baby I love it!"

"I'm glad, we can drive it tomorrow becaue today, We have to take the Daddy Car."

"Fine by me!" I smile. "You are so amazing Cameron. How'd you know I wanted this car."

"Well when you first saw it your eyes wouldn't leave it." he laughs walking to his car. He opens the door and puts Madelyn in.

"How do I repay you?" I smile.

"You dont." he smiles back.

"I love you so much!" I throw my arms around him.

"And I love you even more babe."

 Cameron POV

We just pulled up to visit Aleyah's parents for a little, and I was just happy that she loved her gift. I just know she plans on thanking me tonight.

"I was wondering when y'all were coming to visit me!" Her mom says opening the door.

"Hey Mama," Aleyah says while I carry the carseat and diaper bag.

"Oh there's Grandma's baby." she smiles lifting her out the carseat. Aleyah's sister Arianna walks into the living room. Arianna is smoking hot, if I do say so myself. But every time she came around Aleyah would tense up, like she's doing now. They stare each other down for a second.

"Hi Cameron." she smiles.

"Oh hey." I smile back. Aleyah gave me a death look and my smille quickly faded. I clear my throat quickly, "So Mrs. Tate, where's Alex and Andy?"

"Oh they're in the den with Kevin, you can go in there, I'm sure they'd be glad to see you. Arianna show him-"

"I got it." Aleyah stands up and grabs my hand pulling me down the hall. She stops in front of me. "If you love me Cam, you will stay away from Arianna, and never ever be anywhere with her alone. That bitch is the devil."

"No problem baby." I say hesitantly, I was expecting her to explain why, but she just turns on her heels and head back down the hall. I walk into the den.

"Cameron!" the twins say in unison. They do that a lot actually.

"Sup guys. How are you Mr. Tate."

"Just call me Kevin. And is my lovely grand daughter here."

"Yes sir, she's in the living room."

"Cameron you have to play with us." Andy hands me a game controller as their dad leaves.

"Aye guys, can I ask yall something?" I ask taking a seat.

"Yeah."

"Why does Aleyah and Arianna not get along?"

"Oh you don't know?" Alex says.

"EVERYONE knows." Andy adds. "Aleyah says Ari is the spawn of whore devils."

"Yeah because she has sex with all of Aleyah's boyfriends."

"How do you guys know that?" I laugh a little at their choice of words, and how they sounded like they came from Aleyah's mouth.

"We hear them talk. Mom and Aleyah used to always fight about it."

"Yeah and Aleyah says Ari is the queen of slutbags, and the ring leader of the Dirty Whore Circus." Andy laughs. They both laugh, and then I join the laughter. Now I know why Aleyah doesn't want me anywhere around her. But she has nothing to worry about, and that is a promise.

Aleyah POV

We had left my parents' house and now we're at the park just for a walk. I watch as Cameron place Madelyn, in the stroller, and he grabs my hand.

"Two little birds told me why you and Arianna, hate each other so much."

"Andy and Alex?"

"Yeah." he looks at me. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Sure." No. "Well when I was born, Ari pretty much hated I got so much attention, so my parents say. And growing up, she would just try to ruin everything that made me happy. That I know for a fact. And when she was a senior in high school, I was a freshman, and she had the hugest crush on Darius Lomax." I smile at the thought of how cute he was.

"Um, stop drooling, and finish." He lightly nudges me.

"Oh yeah sorry. But it was near the end of the year, and he was on the male soccer team, and I was on the female soccer team, and we pretty much had to cross paths more than enough. So we pretty much chilled whenever we could. So turns out he had the biggest crush on me, and he asked me to Prom, with it written on the championship winning soccer ball."

"Ha, that's his promposal?"

"Can you do better?"

"You just watch. But go ahead."

"Okay," I laugh a little. "Well I told him no, and that my sister would rather go with him, and he said 'I don't like your sister, I like you', and Ari overheard him. And ever since then, she's made it her duty to just ruin my relationships by sleeping with every guy I ever dated. And I never understood why. When I was trying to make him like her all along you know?"

"Yeah. That's really low."

"She made a comment about you the other day." I cringe at the thought of catching him in bed with Ari.

"You have nothing to worry about Aleyah. I would never cheat on you. You are the only girl I want and need in that way. I'm not gonna let 'the ring leader of the dirty whore circus' mess it up." He laughs. I couldn't help but laugh myself. While we sat on a beach eating a Cinnamon Pretzel a black car caught my eye. Then I had a flashback of the accident. I just stare at the car. Waiting to see who got out, I literally dropped my food at who it was. It was Randy.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

That is Aleyah's New car! It's hawt. What do you guys think about Randy being behind this.