Just A little update

Sorry for the Late update! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THIS VERY SHORT PART!!!!!

~:~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Aleyah POV

Ever since Cameron was released two weeks ago, he's been acting so strange. It's to the point where he doesn't even seem attracted to me anymore. I even wore something sexy to bed last night, and all he did was kiss me good night, and went straight to sleep. He never turns down sex! And sometimes he will just 'accidently' fall asleep in the living room on the recliner. He must be cheating. Like what else could it be? 

We're currently sitting in my living room while Madelyn is practicing her crawling. At her last check-up, the doctor said she could be walking by the time she's nine months. I couldn't be happier. They said the accident probably affected this, either that or she's really smart.

"C'mon princess!" Cameron smiles holding a cookie. She slowly crawls, mouth drooling and all. I just stare at Cameron for a long time. He's already noticed but all he did was turn his head back to Maddy. I sigh and walk into the bedroom slamming the door behind me. He literally has one more chance before I just start acting the same way. A little later I heard the shower going, I quickly hurry to the bathroom. I slide the shower door open.

"Can I join you?"

"Ah, I was just about to get out. I'm sorry." he slides the door back. Okay fine, two can play that game!

Cameron POV

I don't mean to constantly blow Aleyah off, it's just I'm trying to wait until after I propose to her for any sexual stuff. I mean it's not like she's making it any easier for me, walking around in those tight clothes and going to bed pretty much naked. I just want to wait. And now the real problem is I don't know how to propose. I'm just stuck. I don't want to do something everyone has done. I want to do something new. Different. And I can't think.

"Where are you going?" I ask as she heads to the door. I examine her outfit. Shorts, and a tank top.

"Oh uh, no where important."

"When will you be back?"

"Not sure." She shrugs. "You worried?" Oh now I see what she's doing. She's just trying to get back at me.

"Oh, no." I shrug. "Lock the door on your way out hun." I take a seat in the recliner. Oh how I love this massaging recliner. She just pauses and stares at me for a minute. She's been doing that a lot now a days. I just grab the TV remote, pretending not to notice.

"What is wrong with you?" she slams the door back.

"Shh, you're gonna wake up Madelyn, and it's gonna be hard to get her back to sleep." I keep scrolling through the channels. I look at her, she looks like she's about to cry, her eyes watery, and her bottom lip poked out. Great now I feel bad. I stand up. But I keep my mouth shut. I know this could lead to sex.

"You're such an asshole." she crosses her arms. I don't say anything. I just give her a blank stare, and she hates that. "I fucking hate you!" She charges at me. She hits me over and over again, and then stops when I don't say anything still. It's actually kind of funny.

"Hit me do anything you want. If it will make you shut up so that you don't wake sleeping beauty." I shrug.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm not doing anything though Aleyah?"

"Exactly!"

"Okay."

"Cameron what did I do?"

"Nothing."

"You're acting like you don't want me anymore."

"Oh, okay."

"See!"

"I thought you were leaving."

"Ugh. You're being such a dick!" she pushes me over and over again. I grab her hands, back her into the door, and pin them above her head. She was really starting to frustrate me, so I just kiss her. I shove my tongue in her mouth, and she happily received my kiss. I pull away.

"Now, can you just get off my back please?"

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Okay guys I'm having a hard time continuing this story. So I'm gonna need some ideas lol. And it would really be helpful if someone could help me come up with A proposal. Something great ! Please comment and message me with ANY ideas you may have! -Jalesia