Struck

Aleyah POV

It's three in the morning, and after hours of making love, I was finally home. I was surprised to see that Mitchell was there. We sort of did our own thing, plus I don't let him spend the night often. So him being here surprised me. He was just sitting in the dark on the couch. I couldn't stop thinking about all the things Cam and I talked about. He whispered sweet things in my ear as he stroke slowly. I was interrupted from my thoughts by a backhand to my face. I fell to the ground.

"What the hell Mitchell?" tears threatning to fall from my eyes.

"Where have you been?"

"I was with Rayna-"

"Lying bitch!" he kicks me in my stomach. I double over clutching my stomach in pain. Who the hell do this guy think he was.

"Mitchell stop!" I cry. He picks me up by my hair.

"All these hickeys on your neck?" he yells throwing me across the coffee table. I hit my head. We aren't even in a serious relationship.

"Mitchell please." I feel my lip bleeding.

"Shut up." he barks. He walks out the front door. I lock it, falling against it crying my eyes out.

It was hard for me to sleep last night, and now I'm up about to go pick up Madelyn from Cam's condo. I cover my bruise with make up and sunglasses. I got my locks changed early this morning, and now at least I was safe from Mitchell for a while. I pull up to the condo, and knock on the door. When Sofia opens it, she walks right by me, without a word. We don't really care for each other. I go inside and Cameron was just coming down the hall with Madelyn in her carseat sleeping.

"Good morning." he smiles.

"Good morning to you too."

"About last night-"

"Hey, it's alright. I knew you didn't mean the stuff you said. I know how you get when you're being pleasured." I keep my head down.

"That's not what I meant." he lifts my head. I flinch, and his eyes widen. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, I just uh, your hands were a little chilly that's all."

"You know you can take your sunglasses off."

"I know that. I just don't wan-" he just pulls them off.

"Aleyah-"

"Cameron don't okay?"

"No that is not okay!"

"It was my fault-"

"Don't make excuses for him Aleyah!" he stares at me. I see anger in his eyes. His pretty blue was now a stormy gray. "How could you not tell me?"

"I did cheat on him. I shouldn't have ran off with you. I deserve it." I felt tears fall from my eyes. He just pulls me in for a hug. I sob into his shirt. "I was so scared Cameron!" I bawl like a baby.

"Shh." he rubs my back. I could feel how tense he was. "Please just let me handle him."

"I don't want you to get in trouble. I know how you are you could kill him if you wanted to."

"Maybe that's what he deserves putting his hands on you!" he pulls away and looks at me. "Where else did he hit you?" he says. I lift my shirt, exposing the big bruise from where he kicked me. It hurt so bad. He just walks away pacing back and forth. He runs his hands through his hair, and his face was red.

"Cameron, calm down."

"Aleyah you are the mother of my child, and you being in danger puts Madelyn in danger!"