Love does this

Author's Note, I jumped ahead a couple months.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Aleyah POV

Rayna and I are shopping in Baby's R Us for things for the baby's nursery in my little four bedroom home, my parents bought as like a Christmas gift. And guess what we're having a girl! Randy and Cameron are supposedly painting the room pink and are putting together the crib and stuff together. Speaking of Cameron, him and I still aren't dating, because I caught him in bed with Tiffany so, I assume they're back to dating but hey it's okay. We're good friends, and co-parenting seems to be a good idea.

"I think she will like this!" Rayna says interrupting my thoughts. She holds up a teddy bear with a Chevron M in the middle. Her name is gonna be Madelyn Eliza Phillips.

"Put it in the cart!"

"I love this it's so cute. I am so ready to have a baby!"

"No you don't. I promise it's harder than you think. I'm always emotional, and this morning I ate Chocolate chip cookies with Ketchup!"

"Ew!" she laughs. "I thought you hated ketchup!"

"I do. And that's not event the worst part of these weird ass cravings Madelyn is causing!"

When we get back to my condo, They were both sitting there shirtless, and Trey was there, Rayna and Trey are dating by the way.

"Hey fellas, I brought pizza and stuff."

"Oh hell yeah!" Trey says grabbing the boxes from my hands. Rayna carried all the baby clothes and toys into the nursery.

"Oh my God it's beautiful!" She squeals. I walk behind her, and It was. The door to her room Had "Princess Madelyn" in pink cursive letters. The walls were a soft yellow with pink and white furniture, just like the catalog I had ordered the materials from.

"So you like the room?" Cameron asks later that night as he helped me clean up, after everyone had left.

"Cam I love it!" I hug him. He hugs me back tightly, burying his face in the crook of my neck like he always does. Madelyn kicks.

"Whoa there princess," he kneels in front me and lifts his hoodie over my stomach. I always wear the clothes he leaves over when he spends the night in the guest room. "You're almost here baby girl. In two months daddy will be able to hold you!" he kisses my stomach. I laugh at how cute this was. "I am so ready." He rubs my legs. "Are you?"

"Yes. So I can finally see my feet! And hold my little Angel as well." I smile. He laughs.

"Pregnant looks good on you though. And so does my hoodie." he stands back up.

"You say everything looks good on me."

"What can I say, you're gorgeous." he smiles. I look away with a shy smile. I have no idea why he still has this effect on me.

"You might wanna get home." I lightly push him. "Don't need your girl sending Amber Alerts."

"She is not my girl... And my baby mama comes before any girl." He says crossing his arms. "Plus I know how lonely you must be in this big house by yourself."

"It does get a little lonely. But I could always go to my Mom's house or call over Rayna. Or Mitchell likes to keep me company."

"Why do you hang out with him?"

"He's my friend."

"Yeah but he wants to be more."

"I know that." I laugh. He just sighs. "Is that jealousy Cameron Phillips?"