Graduation

Aleyah POV

It had been months since Cameron walked out on me, but tonight was Graduation Night, and I just got dressed. Mitchell and I are dating, it's been okay. But he likes to rush things, we haven't even had sex, and he's talking long term 'love'. I stare at myself in the long mirror. I was wearing a black sparkly disco-ball like dress, my hair was longer now and it was straightened to a tee. Madelyn was with Cameron, and his new girl friend Sofia. Whom is Hispanic. She's.... pretty.

"You ready to go?" Mitchell walks in.

"Yeah." I nod. He leans over to kiss me, I turn away. "Don't need my lip gloss smearing." I fake smile.

When we got there, I immediately spotted Cameron, holding Madelyn. He looked so handsome in his suit and tie. His jawline structure was so sexy these days. I bite my lip at the sight of him. When he sees me get out, he stares for a little before gulping noticeably, as if his mouth was dry. He walks my way. I brace myself. Noticing Sofia staring at her hair and makeup in a hand mirror.

"Look Maddy, Mommy is here." he smiles down at her. My baby girl was wearing a polka dot dress with a big matching flower headband.

"Hey there baby!" I reach for her, she immediately jumps in my arms. Being seven months now she was pretty much a grownup baby, as my mom calls it. "She looks cute, let me guess Sofia?"

"No my mom picked it out actually." He smiles a bit.

"I'm gonna go get us our stuff." Mitchell says. I nod keeping my eyes on Cam, who was staring threateningly at him, clenching his jaw tighter.

"Alright." I say dismissing him.

"You look," he looks me up and down, making me second guess my dress, "amazing." he finally says.

"You do too. I see you took my advice about the bow-tie."

"Yeah. Sofia thought it was stupid." he looks down at his black bow-tie. "I like it though." he laughs. "It makes me look spiffy."

"Yeah," I laugh a little. "Well here," I hand him back Maddy. "I'd better go." I look away. He hugs me with his free arm, resting his hand on the small of my back.

"I'll see you at the Senior Grad Dance later right?"

"Yeah. See ya." I kiss Madelyn's cheek. "Mommy loves you." I smile. I gave Cameron one last look before walking away, he just stares into my eyes. There's no doubt the feeling is still there.

Cameron POV

Aleyah looked so amazing in that dress. Her ass! It was perfect and round. She'd got her body back, and she looked even better knowing she not only a mom, but to my kid. I smile at the thought of her, I missed her. How could I not? I mean Sofia is great and all but there is no one in this world that could compare to Aleyah.

"C'mon babe." Sofia pulls my hand. When I spot mine and Aleyah's parents and family I walk over to them.

"Hey guys, can one of you hold Madelyn please."

"Of course," her Mom says.

"Can Daddy have a kiss?" I smile to her. She pokes her little lips out closing her eyes. I lightly kiss them with a slow chuckle. Maddy was my all, considering she was the only thing making sure Aleyah and I kept in touch. When everyone was seated with their caps and gown on. I couldn't help but stare at Aleyah as the ceremony started, she was valedictorian even though she finished online, she still was number one in our class.

After everyone had received their diplomas, it was Aleyah's turn to talk.

"Now welcome our Valedictorian, Aleyah Tate." everyone begins clapping and a couple guys howled and whistled, and I would have done the same if she was still mine.