Give it a try

Author Note: This part gets really sexy. beware!!!

:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

Cameron POV

I pace back and forth trying to come up with my break up line. I refuse to use the cliche it's not you it's me, even though that's exactly what it is. Here goes. I ring her doorbell.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" she smiles. I sigh. "come in."

"Actually I'm here to break up with you." I just spat. Her jaw dropped.

"What? Why?"

"Tiffany you're a Great girl and I'm sure that there's some guy that's perfect for you and I'm not sure that's me anymore."

"Oh get real Cameron. We both know it's because of that black slut. She took my spot on the cheer team, and now she's taken my fucking boyfriend?"

"Listen-"

"No you listen Cameron Phillips, if you think either one of you will get away with ruining my life, you have another thing coming." She slams the door in my face. That went well.

Then I begin to get pissed the more I thought about it. I frowned. What if she did something to Aleyah. Or something to sabotage the relationship I'm trying to build with her. My blood began to boil. Who knows what she will do? I remember her literally pushing her pregnant sister down the stairs just because she didn't get her way. Or when she flat Rayna car tires because I comforted her after a bad break up. I had to make sure she wouldn't come around my girl. Even if it kills me.

Aleyah POV

"I'm scared."  I tell Rayna as we sat on my bed eating junk food. I told her about my conversation with Cameron two days ago.

"Gosh Aleyah just give the boy a chance."

"I don't Rayna he already told me he loves me. How do I know he isnt just trying to get me in bed?"

"Leyah, I have known Cam all my life, and everyone knows he is the player type, but never have I ever heard him tell a girl a he loves them just to get in their pants. Hell, I have never heard him say he loves his own damn girlfriend. He is like a brother to me, and if I have learned anything about Cam, he always gets what he wants. So you might as well just stop trying to fight it, and just let it happen."

"I'm just scared he will leave after he gets what he wants from me."

"Well give him what he wants and see for yourself."

"Say what?" I raise an eyebrow making sure I heard her right.

"Let him screw your brains out, and see if he will leave you alone." she lauhghs a bit eating a gummy bear. "I mean it's not like you're a virgin. Not with that body."

"True, but what if he leaves me alone, how do I benefit? "

"You get hot sex & you don't fall for the playboy. Win win." she says in duh tone. Someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I sigh. Cameron walks in. And he looked angry.

"That's my cue. See you guys later. & Leyah...  win win. " she smirks leaving out the door, locking it behind her.

"what's wrong?" I move the snacks from my bed. He just walks over and kisses me like it was the last kiss he'd ever give. I pull him onto me, refusing to break this kiss full of passion, lust, and anger. He plunges his tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan against his lips. He Yanks my shorts off along with my panties, exposing all my tattoos down there.

"You have a piercing? That's hot." he smirk referring to my Clit ring I got for my birthday. Along with my six tattoos. He pulls my tank top over my head, and unhook my bra. Just staring at me.

Cameron POV

I admire her body. As aroused as I was I just had to take it all in. She had more tattoos than I thought. She covers her chest shyly. I move her hands.

"No baby your body is beautiful." I massage them, kissing them softly. She moans running her hands through my hair. I pull my shirt off, and my shorts so that I'm just in my boxers. I kiss down her smooth chocolate body. And I kiss her inner thighs, sliding a finger into her. She archs her back wrapping her legs around my neck screaming my name. I taste her, and she tasted even better this time, like chocolate. It suited her complexion. I kept licking and fingering and til her juices just flowed out. I loved the sweet taste on my tongue. I got up and kissed her lips, so that she could see how good she tastes.

"I need you now." She moans. I slide my boxers off, and position myself against her, grinding my erection on her piercing.

"Say what you want baby." I whisper in her ear.

"Make love to me." She looks me dead into my eyes. I slowly enter her, letting her adjust to me. She rolls on top of me, and took control. She let her hair down and it fell in big curls. I bite my lip closing my eyes as she began grinding back and forth. "Look at me." She says softly. I do as she say, massaging her chest. She goes faster.

"Oh fuck." I sit up embracing her, slowing things down. I wanted this moment to last. So I get back on top. She bites all over my neck, leaving hickeys I know. "You're so tight." I groan going as deep as I could into her. She screams, closing her eyes. "Look at me." I mock her and she does.

"Faster Cameron." she screams. I pick up the pace, enjoying her warmth.

"Aleyah, I'm about to cum." My heart pounded. And just as I reached my climax, she did too. I tried to pull out, but her legs were too tight around me, and she just felt so damn good. I don't regret a second of it.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

A/N: That is Aleyah's Bedroom, I think it is lovely!