Check In ♥

Hello beautiful people!

I wanted to drop an exclusive introduction to my new story Deepest Desire available on Amazon!

Thank you to everyone that reads my work consistently and has supported me along the way. This is by far the best piece I've written and it shows. Please enjoy the introduction and purchase this story on the link below (also in comments). Thank you ♥

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CKS25GJ1?ref_=cm_sw_r_mwn_dp_ZSGH15BKRJR8KBCH1FHY

Introduction: Kenya

I sat with my legs crossed on what had become a throne to me, watching over my girls. Saturday nights were always the busiest nights. Overdoing of the alcohol always meant overdoing of the money to me and the bars were packed. Running the most visited attraction in West Atlanta has its pros, and being the head bitch in charge is my favorite one.

Mass disapproval still comes from all angles with this lifestyle. However, we all know backlash is inevitable in this industry. I started pole dancing kind of young, at the age of eighteen with no real direction, so trust I would know.

I continue to stare at the crowd below me, watching some of Atlanta's richest men shower my dancers with more money than they can probably even count. While it was 'not classy' or 'not lady like' to some people, it was very empowering to me.

I do mean this in the humblest manner, but I deserve all the fortune and benefits my club brings me, after all that I've been through. From the death of my parents and basically living from house to house all throughout my younger years, the life I live now is a damn good one. I make my own money and I only depend on me. Life has shown me time and time again no one really gives a fuck about you like they say. I learned the hard way that the only person who got me is me.

I came to Atlanta with nothing. Penniless. It's impossible not to think about the long way I've come from sleeping on benches and in shelters when they weren't full. A life I would never go back to, ever.

Being a dancer was my last alternative. It was the only way I could quickly form a sisterhood and the opportunity for someone to just give me a chance to get here. That's my girl, Jada. She's never missed a token of my appreciation for it.

I tried my best to let love find me in the midst of things however, not really lucky in that department. I wanted to think I was guarded because of the damaged idea of love my first real heartbreak created but truthfully, I have worked extremely hard to be here and every man seems to want to take that away from me. Imagine that.

Allowing that would be ridiculous considering the best part of everything, is showing everyone who doubted an outcome of this strong black woman sitting on a master's in business administration, that even when the odds are stacked against me, they're always in my favor.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~

Check it out, I promise you won't want to miss this! ♥