Two Months Later

Aleyah POV

Lately I've been regretting not letting Cameron move in. It's so hard when he leaves, I never catch a break, it's currently 2 in the morning, and Madelyn is wide awake right now laughing and playing like there's no tomorrow. And I don't wanna wake Cameron and tell him to come down here, he plays basketball now, and he has school in the morning.

"Maddy, please just get tired already." And of course she thought that was funny. I cannot deal. I swallow my pride and call Cameron.

"Hello?" he says, his sleepy voice was so sexy, and smooth.

"Cam, Madelyn won't go back to sleep. Can you just come over? I haven't sleep but like two hours all day. I need rest." I began crying. "This is hard."

"Calm down baby, I'm on my way okay?"

"Okay."

When he got here, Madelyn was STILL just playing and laughing. He sits his backpack and gym bag down.

"Hey princess," he coos taking her from my arms. "what are you doing up this late huh?" he kisses her. "You can go back to bed baby I got it." he kisses me. I did not need to be told twice. I was worn out!

Cameron POV

It took almost an hour to get Maddy to sleep, she was so hyper lately. I place her in between Aleyah and I, and went to sleep.

When the alarm went off, I turn it off quickly. I only got like three more hourse but it's okay. I don't mind losing sleep for either of them. I grab my clothes and head to the shower. I was just starting to wash when the door opens. I look to see Aleyah. she was naked. I see the small scars from the wreck and the c-section were about gone. She lets her hair down, and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Can I join you?" she cocks her head to the side and bite her lip.

"Yes." I nod. When she gets in, she kisses me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I lift her, and press our bodies against the wall. I was kissing on her neck, while she ran her hands through my hair. I couldn't help but make this quick I didn't wanna be late for school. I slide into her, and it felt like home. I squeeze her but tightly, causing her to moan. After at least thirty minutes, I was dressed and ready to go. I get a couple bottles ready for Madelyn and sit them in the refrigerator just so that Aleyah's day would go a little more easier.

"Are you gonna come back after your game tonight?"

"Are you coming to my game? You and Maddy?" 

"Yes we will be there. But I don't have a car still remember."

"Oh yeah, almost forgot. Ask Rayna."

"Cam, I don't wanna be a burden." she pouts.

"How about you just drop me off at school, and use my car today. You and Maddy need to get out the house anyways."

"Are you driving the sexy car."

"Nope, I'm driving the Daddy car." I say  referring to my other car which was a black Cadillac Escalade. I had a whole little changing station and carriage compartment installed in the back of it for long trips and stuff. It even has cameras positioned over Madelyns carseat.

"Well I guess if youre okay with me dropping you off." she smiles. I kiss her.

"As long as my two favorite girls attend my game tonight I'm okay with anything."

"Is that right." She laughs getting Madelyn dressed.

"Yes, yes it is."

 It was weird having her drop me off at school, got even more weird looks, but I didn't care. That was my little family, and I would kill for them.