Surprise

Cameron POV

It's been two months since I dumped Aleyah, and she hasn't been in school. Rayna says she decided to just go to online school, but she refuses to tell me why. I've ignored Aleyah's phone calls and text messages, because I feel so betrayed. To think she was the one afraid of being hurt. I'm currently in my bed room with this Brunette I met at Rick's party an hour ago, she was pretty hot, I just couldn't think of her name, so I just decided to bring her back here. Just to have sex with her and probably never see her again. We were making out pretty heavy. She was half naked and I was in my pants only. My bedroom door opens all of a sudden.

"Wow." I hear Rayna's voice. But she wasn't alone. Aleyah was with her. She looks at me. Something was different about her. The look in her eyes broke my heart. She looks down.

"Told you this was a bad idea." She says looking back at me with tears in her eyes. "It was nice seeing you again Cameron." She walks away. I quickly get up and follow behind her. She was walking funny holding her stomach.

"Aleyah stop!" I say when she was about to get in the car.

"What? You wanna rub in the fact that you've moved on now."

"I don't even know her name. I just met her." I admit. She just shakes her head in disgust. "But you didnt seem to care when you cheat-"

"I didn't fucking cheat on you!" she pushes me. "You didn't even give me a chance to explain that to you before you went out looking for another girl to make empty promises to!" she pushes me again. Rayna just comes down and pull her away. "I'm pregnant you asshole!" She screams. "You did this to me. And then you dump me for no fucking reason!" I reach out to her she slaps me, I don't know why but I felt like I deserve that. "Don't touch me ever again." I just sigh. I didn't know what to say.

"Aleyah I am sorry." I finally say.

"I can do this on my own, this baby and I do not need you." She says getting in the car. When she drives off, I felt so empty. Like shit. I turn around to see my mom and Dad standing in the doorway. Oh boy. My Mom just turns and walks away. That's all anybody does anymore, turn their back on me.

"Are you proud of yourself?" My dad says as I walk past him into the house.

"And you get that whore out of your room!" My mom yells from the kitchen. I walk upstairs and tell her to leave. I shut the door behind her. I pace the floor of room and for the first time in forever I felt tears run down my cheeks. Because at this point I'm weak. I feel like I just let my family down, and more importantly, lost Aleyah.

Aleyah POV

I was sitting in a restaurant with My parents, Cameron and his parents. I had not said a word to Cameron, and I would like to leave it that way. We were eating when My mom says;

"We understand that your family is big here in California, and the last thing we would want is to ruin your image, so we are willing to give the baby away after birth because Aleyah doesn't want to raise it without help."

"Oh Nonsense!" His mom says. "We want this baby. I'm excited about being a Nanna. I mean yeah we have businesses and what not to run, but this baby is also a part of us."

"Yeah, Phillips don't run from their problems, we will treat this baby like our own." His dad chimes in. A silence fell over the table.

"What about me?" I blurt. "It's unfair. Cameron can walk away from this whenever he wants to. Considering he does have a problem with letting go of things fast." I look at him. He looks down at his plate. "I don't want the baby at all. I don't want a baby with him."

"I don't think you want to go there Aleyah." He says.

"I think I do." I cross my arms, and just as sure as he is an asshole I know he will blow that kiss up in my face like he always does.

"Guys dont please." His mom says.

"You know what Aleyah I'm sick of your attitude as if you didn't contribute to the baby too. And as far as not wanting to have a baby with me," he sits his fork down. "I'm not the one tonguing down randoms, who wants to raise a baby with someone who does that?" he spits back at me. I stand up, pour my water on him and walk away. How inconsiderate can this guy get? I refuse to put up with his shit.

"Aleyah!" My parents call after me. Because I rode with my parents instead of driving my own car, I just walk and walk with no specific destination. I just walk. Which wasn't a good idea with the rain. I was soaking wet. Cameron's car pulled up beside me, I walk faster. He gets out the car and walks behind me.

"Aleyah, stop." he stands in front of me. "Just get in the car."

"No, I don't wanna be around you."

"Look this isn't easy for me either okay?" he yells. "Don't you think all of this hurts me too?"

"No I don't because you're a selfish prick who only cares about what girl he's gonna get in bed next."

"Aleyah I still love you damn it! Why are you making me seem like the bad guy when-"

"If you say it I swear to God. You have no idea what happened. I thought it was you, I was drunk. And not once did him and I make eye contact. I wouldn't do that to you." I shake my head. The rain fell down his face, but I'm pretty sure they weren't only raindrops. I look into his eyes, and saw guilt, anger, and maybe a little hope.

"I'm sorry. I was just scared to trust you, I break hearts Aleyah, and I could not have my broken by you." he says. It was just quiet. "Just get in the car please. It's raining, and you and our baby could get sick."

We were in his bed. I just decided to stay with him tonight, because facing my family would not help me right now. I was in his tshirt and boxers. It was comfy and it smelled so nice. I just laid in his bed, waiting for him to come out the shower, went he came out, he had a black towel around his waist, showing his v line. Lord have mercy.

Cameron POV

When I crawled in bed, the distance between us was just uncomfortable. Not once have I touched her stomach and I really wanted to.

"Can I hold you?"

"Cameron that's not a good-" I just pull her body to mine anyways. Wrapping my arms around her, I just rub on her belly. It felt so weird knowing the little baby inside of her was also a part of me. She relaxes in my arms, and I bury my face in her neck. She smelled like my Mom's shampoo and wash which smelled like cherries, my mom's favorite fruit.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, half the time I forget it's there."

"I want a little boy, I don't want to get arrested for beating up little boys if we have a girl, because I know she will be beautiful."

"I want a girl. So I can just buy pink everything." It was quiet for a minute. "Do you think you're ready for this, ya know considering you can just walk away from it any time you want to?"

"I would never do that, even if I wanted to, my parents would not allow it. And I love it to death already." I turn my lamp on and she turns to face me. "I wanna talk to my baby." I smile lifting the shirt over her stomach. She sits up with a little smile. I plant light kisses all over the baby bump. "I bet you're gonna be so beautiful, or handsome, cause two hotties created you." I smile. She giggles a little. I miss moments like this, just making her smile like it was my job to. She gasps.

"I think he or she likes you. It just moved." She placed her hand over mine and guided it from side to side.

"I sure hope so. Now what can I do to get his or her beautiful mommy to do the same?" I look into her eyes. She looks away with a smile.

"That is yet to be decided." she smirks. I missed this Aleyah so much.