Just Say Yes

I want to dedicate this chapter to jahchannah , nameless_mind , & PennyProud for helping with this idea. You guys are gonna enjoy this chapter!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Aleyah POV

"Aleyah." Cameron whispers kissing on my neck, ruining my nap. Things had gotten better over the next few days, although I still don't know why he was being such an asshole. It's currently 5:15 p.m..

"What?" I groan turning the other way.

"Wake up. We have a long day ahead of us. You can sleep all you want later tonight."

"I don't feel like getting up."

"Yeah well, get your ass up anyways." he smacks my butt. I slowly climb out of bed.

"Where is Maddy?"

"With your Mama, so hurry and shower and other girl shit you have to do."

"Yes sir." I hurry to the bathroom.

"Oh and what I want you to wear is on the bed." He winks. I laugh. This is the Cameron I know and love. When I get out the shower, I see a sexy red, strapless dress laying on the bed. When I put it on, I thought I would be stuck, it was super tight. But my butt looks great. Which is always a plus. I curl my hair, and do my makeup. I walk out the room after taking several selfies. Cameron's jaw drop when he sees me.

"So what you think?" I smile, spinning around slowly.

"I think I want to sex you up while you're in it." He bites his lip and firmly grabs my butt. "No panties?" he smiles. "Good girl." he laughs, pulling me out the front door. 

"All for you baby." I laugh. "Now where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to dinner, and we're going to a night club, and then I have a very very special surprise for my beautiful girl." he opens the door for me.

"Can't wait." I smile. We drive for a minute in comfortable silence. "So, what's this surprise you're speaking of? Is it your way of making up for being a dick lately?"

"You're not gonna let that go are you? And it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it?"

"Gimme a hint."

"Can't do that." he laughs. "And we're not going through this again, road head won't make me spill it."

"Fine!" I cross my arms and poke my bottom lip out.

"You look like Maddy when she's about to cry." he kills himself laughing, glancing at me every other second. I couldn't help but laugh with him.

Cameron POV

After eating, we pull up to this nightclub called Club High. Probably because of it being the only nightclub here that has marijuana on the menu. Funny right? I get out and open the door for my lady.

"Damn, I love that dress on you. Remind me to send Rayna a thank you card." I laugh.

"Rayna picked this out, should've known you didn't."

"Yeah well," I grab her hand and lead her into the entrance. "I'm more than glad she did then." The strobe lights, and bass in the loud music felt like home to me. I haven't partied since Aleyah gave birth to Maddy. And I can't lie, I miss it. But NOTHING in the world beats spending time with my little princess and hopefully my future wife.

"Hey there handsome." this brunette girl comes up to me. It amazes me how I show up with the baddest girl on the planet, and females still tend to throw themselves at me. It's hilarious.