6

Aleyah POV

I guess I had fallen asleep afterwards because when I woke up he wasnt there. My heart stops, I was right. He had only wanted one thing. I felt tears burn my eyes, but crying would make me a fool. And fool is something I am not. I get up and take a quick shower deciding to wash my hair making it longer than I had planned. I put on my Hello Kitty onesie & call it a night. Down stairs I could hear my parents and little brothers laughing. I guess family time should cheer me up.

"Yes she thought she was a diva!" I hear my mom laugh. When I walk downstairs, I froze. Cameron was sitting in the floor with my little brothers while my Mom and Dad had old video tapes of me when I was younger. I felt my heart flutter. He hadnt left at all.

"Nice of you to join us sleepy head." Cameron smirks. I smile embaressed I had actually thought the worst of him.

"Mom. Why are you showing him these?"

"He's your boyfriend." she laughs. Boyfriend?!! I shoot Cameron a look. He just pretends to be interested in the video.

"Cameron you think you can let us borrow Mwf3?" Andy asks.

"Yeah!" Alex agrees.

"Of course, hey you guys can even come over and play it in the home theatre if you'd like!"

"Awesome!" the twins say in unison. Cameron's phone rings.

"Hello? Hey Mom. Yeah I was just about to head home. Yes Mom I'm okay. I already ate. Mom I feel fine. Yes Ma'am. Love you too." he smiles standing up. "Mr. and Mrs. Tate, it was such a pleasure spending time with you all. Oh and Andy and Alex, if it's okay with your parents, we can all hang out this weekend and play video games."

"Holy crap! Can we Mom please." Alex says. I was so astonished that my antisocial little brothers were opening up to anyone outside our family as weird as they were. I cant believe it. Cameron fit in so well with my family. It was so beautiful, as if he had known them forever. I watched as they talked. The look in my Dad's eyes said everything. He approved of him, unlike any of my other boyfriends.

"Aleyah, walk me to my car?"

"Of course."

"Good bye everyone." He waves on his way out. We walk to his sexy car. "What was the look on your face for when you first came down stairs?" he sits on the hood, pulling me between his legs.

"I thought you had left. After getting what you wanted." I look away.

"Hey," he turns my face to him. "We didn't have to do that baby. I wouldn't love you any less. And Aleyah, you don't have to be ready to say it back to me. I will wait for it, because the moment you say that you love me back, I already know I'm gonna want to spend the rest of my life hearing it." he smiles. I smile back.

"You are something else Cameron Phillips." I kiss him.

"I broke up with Tiffany." he nods.

"Really?"

"Yes really, I just really want us to be together. I have never wanted to commit to someone so much this soon. I know it seems like it's all coming fast but I just-" I kiss him.

"You talk too much. I will see you at school tomorrow." we both laugh.

"Good night beautiful."

"Good night handsome." I smile and kiss him.

"Nice onesie by the way." he calls after me while I walk to the door. I strike a pose. He just laughs and gets in his car. When I get into the house My Mom smiles. I just laugh and walk into the kitchen she follows me.