Just Smile and Take It

A/N alright, so tell me how r u liking the story so far??? hmmm???? Anyways soooo i really wasn't sure where i wanted them to be going but yeah i think i've worked it out hahaha Sorry it took so long but yeah :D heheeehee *sigh* yeah *sigh* :D Enjoy SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

They gripped my arms, my feet were shackled, my hands were tied together. They dragged me along, I was blindfolded, the material overlapping so many times that I could not see through the little holes from when it had been sown together. Occassionally I glimpsed little flashes of white, sunlight through the darkness. I could still smell things, though Their scent clouded around so much that it was hard to tell, through the soles of my shoes I could feel the ground changing, from soft to hard and flat. The smell of tarmac hit my senses, a road.

The scent of metal, a car, I could hear the click of a door opening then I was shoved inside. I could feel the energy in the air highten, someone moved in next to me, the seat squeaking and dipping as they moved closer, the click of the door closing. The radio was turned on, filling the silence in the car, a barritone voice singing something that I didn't care to listen to, when it ended the thing next to me turned "I hope you enjoyed that" said a rasping voice, as if it hurt to talk "Becasue that was the last thing you'll be hearing for a while".

I sat up but hands and claws grabbed at me to hold me still, cold fingers pushed earbuds into my ears, then ear muffs were used to cover those and suddenly the world was silent. Something that smealt vagually of clay was pushed around my nose, then a mask over that, the strange thick material touching my cheeks and making the skin itch in irritation.

I barred my teeth at those surrounding me but nothing was done, not that I expected anything, after all I was just captured and where I was going I didn't know. Suddenly I fealt claws and fur gripping my jaw, without use of my limbs I had no way of stopping them, so I complied and opened my mouth, just for a piece of material to be shoved between my teeth and tied around the back of my head. Luckily they had left enough space to be able to breathe. After all it would be a nuiscance to hold my breathe for the whole journey.

With all of my sense being blocked, I had no chance of escaping them, although I wouldn't know what to do if I did. I couldn't go back tp the Pack, I couldn't turn to the Vampires, maybe I could hide, but I wasn't stupid ebnough to believe I wouldn't be found.

The car didn't stop, no one touched me again. How far we went, I didn't know, how long it took us, I didn't know, where we were going, I didn't know. Time and place were lost to me, all I had were my thoughts to keep me company, all I knew was that I could not panic. I could not show them any weakness.

At some point I closed my eyes, there was no point in staying awake if I had nothing to gain from it. The car kept driving, we stopped once, then the car kept going, nights and days they drove and i did not move from my spot. Eventually the car stopped and I could tell this was not for petrol. I was dragged out of the car, onto a dirt or gravel road, up a set of steps and pushed into a seat. A strap of leathery material was wrapped around me, the feeling of large wheels moving underneath us, my seat tipped back but did not move then we were straight again. A plane. I had been put on a plane.

As I had no sense of time I could not even tell how long our flight took. When the plane landed I sat up, I could feel them all around me, one of them gripped the space between my shoulder and neck, it's claws digging into my flesh I could feel my blood slip down my skin. I let them grab at me, leaving cuts in my skin as they grabbed me. They pulled me off my seat and thre me onto the ground, shoving me all the way to the stairs before giving me one last shove.

I could sense them all moving around me, I knew they had caused more bruises, more cuts but that was nothing compared to what I had dealt with before. I was pulled up of the ground and led away, I could feel the dirt under my feet become softer, the feel of grass and plants around my feet. Then I fealt something stabbing me in my left wrist, before something hit the back of my head and I fell to the ground, seeing and feelling nothing.

When I woke up I knew I was being carried, not wanting to give myself away I feigned unconciousness. I was thrown to the ground, a hard, smooth surface underneath my body. I tilted my head, someone came forward and removed the lay like substance form around my nose. I inhaled sharply, the smel of dirt and stale air hit me, Their scent then the scent of blood, not my own.

They removed the ear muffs and ear buds, I could hear the sound of feet on the stone floor, harsh breathing, a strange dripping noise, something splatting against the floor. Then they removed my blind fold. A dark room, bars that smealt of silver surrounding me, a cage, a hard grey stone floor. No windows, further off in the distance I could see a passage way, it turned off into darkness. There were three seats against the wall, a wooden desk sat next to them, a metal trolley, holding a tray filled with sharp and pointy instruments.

They undid the gag and removed it, undoing the bindings around my legs and arms they threw me down, snarling before shuffling out of the cage, the silver bars slaming behind them.

Once they were gone, a strange keening noise could be heard from down the passage way, it started low before it grew in volume, suddenly my once silent prison became a loud jungle of noise. Other creatures began to whine and wail, scratching and clawing at their surroundings, the clanging of bodies hitting metal. Loud rouring and quiet crying, hissing and snapping, growling and snarling, all of it echoing out into the darkness. I wasn't the only monster they were keeping.

Through the cacocphony of noise I heard a door slam open and all was silent, but for the sound of heavy boots slamming down stairs and clomping along the stone floor. I looked up into the cold lens covered brown eyes. The man had light honey brown hair, he wore a white lab coat, which was open to reveal the light blue shirt over black jeans, his belt holding a gun in a holster and a silver blade with a curved handle. He lent forward and in a cheery voice he spoke "Welcome to wonderland freak, enjoy your stay"

He moved forward, striking hard and fast, he looked up as I made no sound, only to step back in shock as my lips tugged up and I smiled.