The Fanged Family

A/N Okay, yes i know it's a little late, but i have actually been busy. My youngest cousins were over on the weekend and we were baby sitting, then the next day i had to complete one task for my assignment, then again last night i had to do the very last task for the same assignment!!! ......I HATE Homework!!!!! It sucks!!!!......................ANYWAYS!!!!........................................So, because i thought hey, i wanna this story to actualy go somewhere i thougth i might make something happen.....So Read On, If You Dare......MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!!...................u might find cookies O.O ....................Enjoy SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

I staggered away from the house as fast as my body would allow me to go while i tried to keep my monsters at bay. As soon as the house was out of sight i took off into the forest. I didn't stop running till i was a safe distance away from anything.

I slowly took off the bindings and let myself free. I had untamed energy, extra adrenilin, it had to be used. I let both sides of myself out, molding myself together into my only other true form. And That was how i stayed as i raged. Tearing trees from there roots, springing into the air. By the time i had finished i stood in a complete empty circle. No trees, no plants and all the animals had left this acre of forest.

I walked into the surrounding trees and only stoped when i spotted a large boulder with a flat surface. I picked it up and carried it back into the clearing. I sat it down next to the stream that ran through the newly created clearing.

I washed my hands in the trickling water, then leant down and took a drink. I sat on the ground and relxed myself, i lied there in the light trickling through the gathering clouds. It felt nice to be myself for once, not hold myself back. To not have to be  somewhere or do something or Be Someone Else!

I layed there for hours, watching as the sky moved above me. By the time the Sun had moved into the centre of the sky i was calm enough and restrained enough to walk back into that house and face whatever came at me. I could deal with it. And so i did.

I walked all the way back to the house, slowly changing into my less threatening look. The look of a human, albeit a strong and reasonably good looking human, but human none the less.

I entered the house to find it in absolute chaos. Pack members running back and forth carrying large crystal bowls and plates, children holding buckets and mops. Markus ran passed me but doubled back when he noticed me standing there. "Come on, you can help me, we're hanging up tapestries in the big hall" i shook myself out of my stillness and followed my brother.

As we entered the big hall, i couldn't help noticing the way it resembled a ball room more than anything else. As we got to work people were constantly rushing in and out, always carrying things. People were cleaning the floor, in the far right corner was a group of people polishing all the silverware. Markus and i had eventually finished hanging up all the tapestries. There was one on every wall. All of them old and new, made of rich velvets and soft silks.

Markus and i walked out of the room to see what else we could do, everywhere i looked there seemed to be some sort of work going on. I didn't understand it, but i wasn't going to ask just yet. We begun making our way to the kitchen to see if there was anything there for us.

Eventually we made our way outside to help the rest of our brothers tidy up the yard. This included puling out any weeds, fixing the fence and replacing any crushed flowers with bright new ones. I had been doing some of everything. My clothes were dirty and sweaty and my hands were covered with dirt. I was also pretty sure that i had dirt smudged across my face from when i had moved my hair.

We had been working for a while when my mother walked outside. I was so busy digging a new hole for some flowers, that i hadn't noticed her presence. In fact no one had noticed her presence. Unfortunately she noticed ours. "Why are you all out here!?" she exclaimed in a shrill voice. I snapped my head around to see her, i noticed that my brothers had done the same. She looked around at us all. "And you're all dirty!" she stared at Luca and Steffan when she said that, mainly because they were the dirtiest.